Noah's ARC

These 2 massive updates were to make up for the week that I was inactive :ar15: :sniper::wavey:

Xirsi and Thabo entered the third month of their respective sieges. One was much less intense but no less important. That city was Xirsii. It only had 3 units dedicated to both that city and an entire front. But Xirsi had a large air presence that could disrupt the ARC forces if left unchecked. The LEV Destroyer, Tank, and Dragoon tasked to the city had to take it over. Thabo meanwhile, was glazing over as well. The Africans had finally run out of men and women to defend the city, and the ARC was able to press on into the city and inflict heavy casualties.

Hirsi finally fell, though with heavy casualties to the Dragoon unit. In Thabo, ARC Centurions finally seized the city, killing the last of its steadfast opposition. Jenali was taken after a brief siege. A Xeno Swarm was spotted out in the open. It didn’t stand a chance. All that remained of the African Union was Bongani, a small city with weak defenses. It was where the Xeno Swarm intended to make its final stand, and where Samatar Jama Barre escaped to after the fall of the capital.

Eventually, the city did fall. Samatar was captured in his bunker. He said: “All things must pass, and so must we.” He was taken into captivity. Many of the African cities taken were to be burnt to the ground. Health was at an all time low, and everything was grinding to a halt. This had to be fixed at any cost. Brasilia wanted peace with the ARC, so he gave up Aintza. it had lots of Firaxite and some flagstone, but was in a cold part of the world.

Amity was also founded. It was near huge reserves of floatstone, and would be a strategic city. The city eventually grew with the help of merchant mariners, and acquired all the land it could get. The ARC was becoming healthy again. With this health came unimaginable levels of energy and production and food. Would anyone stop the ARC?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.49.22 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.49.22 PM.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 220
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.49.31 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.49.31 PM.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 253
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.50.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.50.49 PM.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 274

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.55.59 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.55.59 PM.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.59.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 4.59.56 PM.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.03.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.03.18 PM.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 196

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.16.42 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.16.42 PM.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.04.00 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.04.00 PM.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 220
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.03.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.03.48 PM.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 171

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.18.48 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.18.48 PM.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 188
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.34.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.34.52 PM.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 211
  • Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.46.55 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-02 at 5.46.55 PM.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 230
This will be the last update before spring break:cry:

Well, people. This is a bit awkward and frustrating. :aargh:Apparently on the computer that I was using to play CIV, my original account was replaced. :badcomp:That said, all my progress is GONE. Not even kidding. I don't know how or why this happened, but I regret to inform you that this story has reached an abrupt and unfortunate end. Thank you to all who took the time out of your lives to read it, and hopefully I can get a better story up and running in due time. Sorry for the inconvenience. [pissed] :cry:

BUT,

I won't leave the story to end in a chickensh-- way like this, so i'll make up a fun little ending.

As the ARC was obliterating their foes on two different continents, they were starting to make new enemies. These were not the conventional enemies that had massive armies and energy reserves, but an underground one that embraced the tenets of Supremacy. They called themselves the Guardians of the Virtual World. Made up of Supremacists from all across the world in all nations, they were angry at the ARC's attacks and pushing around of Supremacy nations, according to them. In light of recent events, however, they decided to formulate a devious masterplan that would bring the ARC to its knees. The ARC was using cyber technology and other high tech stuff to run their empire. The Guardians of the Virtual World deduced that if they could put in a special virus into the system, it'll crash completely and deal a crippling blow to the entire ARC.

Their technicians went to work crafting this deadly virus. It would cause more ruin than the Ebola virus, as they so steadfastly predicted. It took 10 years. When the virus was finally programmed an produced, the virus was on a hard drive that would be carried by a strike team. That strike team would storm the location of the System and plant the virus. After 10 minutes, it would crash the whole system and deliver the blow. However, ARC Intelligence had its own eyes and ears. They found out of the plot. They just didn't know when it would happen. But the terrorist group was planning it NOW!! With much haste, the team of spies made it within a mile of the building before they were detected by an all seer. That, and their cyborg appearance. ARC authorities opened fire, but the Cyborgs had advanced armor and laser cannons that rivaled their enemies. They eventually cut through and stormed the building.

They took an hour to locate the building, as they were attacked by guards inside. Eventually, ARC special forces stormed the building and cut down 3 of the cyborg foes. The surviving one put the virus into the system, and held the line for 8 minutes. A stray laser shot killed him, as he cried out "YOU WILL ALL DIE FOR YOUR SINS!" An ARC hacker tried to kill the virus in the system. However, the process would take 5 minutes. They had 2. He tried with all his technological prowess to slow it down. It failed. After pages of hacker jargon I can't even fathom, the virus crashed the whole system. The ARC was shut down. All the symptoms of a disrupted civilization would follow, except for the fact that phasal teleporters by the ARC were also active. They too relied on this system. The crash had messed with their computations. These had to have the exact computations or else the whole planet would be destroyed by these gravity manipulations and stiff like that. Well guess what happened?

:faint:

Top Bottom