Votes: 150 20.6%
  • Taoism

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • Christianity

Votes: 189 26.0%
  • Islam

Votes: 34 4.7%

• Total voters
I play with the "choose religion" option on and almost always pick Taoism whenever I first found a religion. The only reason I choose Taoism is because I like the little Yin & Yang symbol.

I also sometimes choose Hinduism because I like the music it plays for its religious events

I can barely bring myself to spreading Islam what with it being basically evil.

I have the right to believe a religion that was founded by a mass murderer (Mohammed beheaded 900 Jews) and influences such violence is a bad religion, the Pope said it too you know but his PR people withdrew the statements.
I am aware that there are many good Muslims and going to a multicultural university means I have many Muslim friends (there are arguments!) but I still hold the belief that Islam is not good and its my right to have an opinion. If anyone said anything against Christianity, I am sure no one would bat an eyelid but religions of other cultures is a touchy topic among the Politically Correct crowd.

I have the right to believe a religion that was founded by a mass murderer (Mohammed beheaded 900 Jews)
I have no clue where you got this idea from. In other news the Torah/OT is utterly vile. The fate of the Amalkites (murder them all except for the little girls - who will be turned into sex slaves) is just example among many.

I find most of the religions, but i stick with christianity because I am a christian?!

I usually use Judaism or Buddhism. Because they are the two that most people usually have and my motto with religion is go with the flow. And SheaD, I have several friends who are Muslim and I think that they are awsome. And might I remind you that during the crusades the Muslims were usually a lot better behaved then the Christians. The Christians killed Jews at every city they went through including Jerusalem. So you have to give the Muslims (esp. Saladin) credit for not killing thousands of people. And also I don't care what the pope says, I'm Protestant, that's why i'm not Catholic (along with birth control) LOL!

While I try to avoid Buddhism, (since that's what I really am, and I try to keep my games and RL separate), I somehow keep ending up with it, either by founding it or converting (usually because of Isabella).

My next favorite is Taoism because I think it's a cool religion, and I have fun trying to think of what a Tao fundamentalist would be like when I go to war with people.

Top Bottom