History Article: Macedonia and Tzar samuil.

all ı was saying the the 700 000 Macedonians included the then Turkish Army . Defence talk is double talk .

Turks and greeks are all ottoman brothers.

Joking. Although the fyromains say that the greeks are Orthodox Turks and some greeks say that the turks are muslim greeks,in reality greeks are greeks and turks are turks.

And in reality Macedonians are Macedonians.

The question is what extent are the Republic of Macedonia, Macedonians related to the ancient Macedonians. If you say it is 0% then you have to prove that all the ancient Macedonians left Macedonia before the Slavs, etc arrived and never returned until 1913.

The same question applies to Greece, to what extent are Greeks related to the ancient Greeks. If you say it is 100% then you have to prove that the Slavs and all the other invaders of Greece did not interbreed, exchange cultures etc with the Greeks.

The ancient macedonians are the greeks living in macedonia. They never left macedonia. Thre was a huge greek population in macedonia before it was librated from the ottomans.

The fyromians are bulgarian. General Tito started propaganda so yugoslavia could expans in the warm agean see. Think how much trade costs if you are a landlocked country and how much if you have see.

But fyrom is. And yugoslavia wanted thessalonica.

This reminds me of nationalist history in the Caucasus and Afrocentrist history in America.

I like Russian Fundamentalist history of Byzantium. Justinian II ruthlessly fighting Western influences in his court, Alexios I the evil agent of Western influence, saintly Andronikos I killed at the instigation of the West, a demographic crisis in late Byzantium, evil Demetrios Kydones the agent of Western influence, regionalist local aristos like Leon Sgouros being called "oligarchs" in a too obvious attempt to draw parallels...

I knew it, someone was going to post the Serb theory. Thats really, really wrong, why must you always claim territory or people as your own? Whats next, Vlad the Impaler was Serb?

EDIT: I also noticed Karanovic? the vić or ić adding to the last name was Slavic not Illyrian. So how can the last name be Illyrian serb when its slavic in origin

Aleksandar Karanovic? Who is this guy?

They claim thats the "serb" name of Alexander the Great and that hes actually a Serb. [nonsense]

Wait, how could Alexander the Great possibly be a serb even in nationalist nutjob histories? The serbs migrated into the area in the 7/8th centuries.

Wait, how could Alexander the Great possibly be a serb even in nationalist nutjob histories? The serbs migrated into the area in the 7/8th centuries.

You have your right to believe in that no matter how wrong it is.
I do not care in what people believe.

Miroslav

I knew it, someone was going to post the Serb theory. Thats really, really wrong, why must you always claim territory or people as your own? Whats next, Vlad the Impaler was Serb?

EDIT: I also noticed Karanovic? the vić or ić adding to the last name was Slavic not Illyrian. So how can the last name be Illyrian serb when its slavic in origin

Nedim, can you tell us is your last name on ić?
Like many other last names in Bosnia...
Like many other last names in Serbia...
Like mine, too...

Miroslav

Top Bottom