Playing a PTW-scenario in C3C, advise needed

fazzoletti

Warlord
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to play a PTW scenario in Conquest, but the game keeps on crashing after 1 or 2 turns. I'm sure it has something to do with the bix-extension, but I can't figure out how to solve the problem. Could somebody give me some advise?

Use the C3C editor. Then use the File|Open (or File|Import if it doesn't work with File|Open) to load your BIX file into the C3C editor. This will convert the file to the proper BIQ format. Of course it will use defaults for the C3C options not available in PtW. You may wish to check the scenario for consistency. Then save it as proper C3C format (BIQ file) and try again by starting a new game using the BIQ instead of the BIX.

Nope, it didn't work out. I have to admit I was stupid at first, because I used the map from a savegame without converting it to a map with Gramphos's tool, so that could have explained it. But now I used the map (not the save) and it still didn't work out. All I have to do for the game to crash in turn 1 is press F11 or the end-of-turn button. If I fortify my settler/worker and press enter to end my turn, things are going fine though....

Top Bottom