Natural Wonders Enhanced

Aheadatime

Prince
I'm not sure what the definition of a 'modpack' is. I assumed it just meant completed mod, but all of the mods posted here are much more complex than mine. If this isn't the correct sub-forum for this, please let me know!

Just finished my first mod and wanted to share. The mod reworks all of the tile yields and spawning context for Natural Wonders. Along with attached file, can also be found on Steam Workshop at this link;

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=656011752&searchtext=natural+wonders+enhanced

Copy/paste from the Workshop description;

- All Natural Wonders(NW) have been reworked to have a tile yield of 8 (6 per Barrier Reef tile).

- Science is worth half of other yields. For example, two Science is worth one Production.

- All NW provide +2 Happiness when in your borders (+1 per Barrier Reef tile).

- All NW set to avoid tundra and snow.

- All NW (besides Kili) can be adjacent to a maximum of 3 hills.

- All NW can be adjacent to a maximum of 2 mountains.

- All NW share the same occurrence frequency (chance to spawn).

- One additional NW per map on all map sizes.

- Sri Pada and Mt. Fuji no longer spawn on islands, which resulted in them spawning in unworkable locations.

- Gibraltar, Barrier Reef, and Krakatoa no longer spawn in unworkable locations (Credit - Barathor).

- El Dorado first finder gold reduced to 50 from 500.

- King Solomon's Mines first finder gold increased to 50 from 0.

- Cerro De Potosi first finder gold increased to 50 from 0.

- Fountain of Youth's adjacent healing removed.

- Fountain of Youth now provides permanent Medic promotion to any unit who enters an adjacent tile.

Attachments

• Natural Wonders Enhanced.zip
    104.9 KB · Views: 626
One of my favorite mods to give importance to a wide range of natural wonders.

Also i add the "National Park" mod, to be able to enhance even further the city located near a Natural wonder.

Top Bottom