Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hey,

Me again, this time with another bug. As you recommended, I went up for DLC version of CE mod. After I made first civ contact - I found out there're no buttons at all on diplomacy screen. Hotkeys working though, as well as if the other civ initiates trading. When removing your mod everything's fine, buttons are in place. Attaching logs as well, please advise.

Mods installed:

CE MP mod (DLC)
EUI, (DLC)
Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3) (mod)

Civ5 ver. 1.03.279, PC.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Logs.rar
    7 KB · Views: 54
  • Oda Nobunaga_0247 BC-1030.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Someone, please help! I crave to play this mod, especially as the DLC loads much faster than standalone version.

Hello Shiawase,

sorry for not answering earlier, I think that the problem comes from EUI or Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3) and one of the "core" lua files from the MP_MODSPACK.

Try to delete LeaderHeadRoot.lua in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI and tell me if it helps.

WARNING for everybody !!!

Please do not raze any city that has control over improvement granting "custom" resources, this seems to lead to a massiv drop in the resource supply and so far I don't see how to change this (don't even know if it's possible).

Hello Shiawase,

sorry for not answering earlier, I think that the problem comes from EUI or Sukritact's Events and Decisions (v 3) and one of the "core" lua files from the MP_MODSPACK.

Try to delete LeaderHeadRoot.lua in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Sid Meier's Civilization V\Assets\DLC\MP_MODSPACK\UI and tell me if it helps.

Yay that solved it, thanks! Is there something I'll be missing because of file removal, which changes did it make from the original one?

Also, is there currently any known workaround for razing cities? Maybe plundering improvements or the likes.

Thanks again, I'll be sure to report any other bugs I find.

Yay that solved it, thanks!
Glad it did it and thanks for the feedback, I will update the compatibility list/workarounds.

Is there something I'll be missing because of file removal, which changes did it make from the original one?
I don't know what changes were made, you will probably miss nothing, from what I understand EUI has the "best/newest" file. If your diplo screen is working then it should be ok.

Also, is there currently any known workaround for razing cities? Maybe plundering improvements or the likes.
yes the safest way is probably to remove (perhaps just pillage) the improvement before razing the city.

I'll be sure to report any other bugs I find.

Thanks I wish you a great game :)

Hi everybody,

I have found the bug with the drop in resources :)

I can only say thanks for the reports that pointed to the razed cities, they told me where to look.

And sorry for the delay, I don't have much time left to mod and it took me sometime to find my way again in my lines of code.

The good news is that I can correct the bug and that it should be savegame compatible.

I need to run a few more tests but the update should be ready for the week end!

Hi everybody, as promised :

UPDATE For the Industrial Edition :

Version 18b1

This version fixes the bug that saw an endless loss of resources when an improvement was lost to nodoby (after razing a city for example).

Also adds the National Wonder "The Shire" from Onmy6 to New Zealand.

The MP Modpack has been updated with version 18b1 as well.

The Complete Edition will come later today.

UPDATE For the Complete Edition :

Version 12b1

Same update as for the Industrial Edition : fixes the resource bug.

The MP Modpack has been updated with version 12b1 as well.

I wish you all a nice week end :)

Hello!

i have installed(and selected ingame) in the Mods directory the next ones:
- Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles 13 (v 13)
- Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern (v 6)
- Hulfgars Modpack IE 18 beta1 (v 18)

When i launch the game i see no resources, not a single one.

Can u give me an advice?

Hello Androgin,

if you play the Industrial Edition you don't need Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern (v 6).

This will not solve your problem but save some place on your HDD and make less files to load.

Do you have other mods enabled?
Do you play a custom map?
Could you post me the log files, especially the lua.log file.

Try to clear the game cache.

go in : Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ and open config.ini

- Inside this file,
- at the start of the file enable the fire tuner to connect to the game.
Change EnableTuner = 0 in EnableTuner = 1

- search for "LoggingEnabled = 0" and set that to 1

- Enable the Game Database Validation by setting 'ValidateGameDatabase = 1' in config.ini

- Save the file and close it.

The Database.log file used for debugging is in :
...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Logs

Savegames are in : ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves\single

To clean the Database delete the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

Hello!

i have installed(and selected ingame) in the Mods directory the next ones:
- Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles 13 (v 13)
- Hulfgars Modpack ArtFiles Modern (v 6)
- Hulfgars Modpack IE 18 beta1 (v 18)

When i launch the game i see no resources, not a single one.

Can u give me an advice?

Try clearing your cache... I also had some issues because of the DLCs. I eventually bought all additional DLCs and it worked. Hope this helps.

Steam will automatically upgrade your Civ 5 when you connect.

of course for this you need a legal copy of civ5.

Hi Hulfgar
I installed the CE v12b1 MP Modpack, but the tech tree is the same as the IE one.
I do not have this problem with the CE 11b3 mod version.
Any clue about what could go wrong with my installation ? (cache flushed before installation)
Thx

Hello runtime_error,

which file did you use for the installation? self-installer or separate files?
can you post me the lua.log file please?

I downloaded the MP_MODPACK_Hulfgars_Modpack_CE12b1.7z file from the link in your march 11 09:45 post, and unzipped it in my DLC folder.
The lua file :View attachment lua.txt (sorry for not posting it in my first message...)
You may notice the string :
[958850.000] Version: --- Playing Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW v18beta1 ---

Runtime_error sorry for being such an idiot or whatever you want to call me, I made the CE MP Modpack with the Industrial Edition!

I will make a new CE modpack today!

Top Bottom