Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

I just wanted to give my thanks for the work you put into this mod, it has given me many hours of fun over the years and I'm still playing it now.

Hey is this thread still alive? I can't seem to get the mod to work, I have all the requirements, launched the installer, then lauched the game, but the mod crashes on loading. I tried deactivating G&K but it still crashes to desktop. I don't even get to the start a new game menu screen. Any ideas how to fix this?

Hey is this thread still alive? I can't seem to get the mod to work, I have all the requirements, launched the installer, then lauched the game, but the mod crashes on loading. I tried deactivating G&K but it still crashes to desktop. I don't even get to the start a new game menu screen. Any ideas how to fix this?

At their final states, Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial Version 21 Updated 10/19/2016 and Hulfgar's Modpacks - Complete Edition Version 15 Updated 10/25/2016 work. Guaranteed
If you are not sure. Civ5 reinstallation is a good and straight way to make it working.

It worth it.
The concept in the Indus version is very well forged. Industrial Version 21. A good and solid Mod to try with nothing else.

Good luke with your (re)install.

Last edited:
I tried that but nothing changed. At this point I'm guessing maybe a RAM problem or something like that as this is an old laptop and even regular civ5 is slow in the start of a new game, can't play on my desktop because of the virus. Then again I have no idea why it won't work, the logs are pretty hard to read unfortunately. A shame, this looks like a great mod

Last edited:
Yeah maybe it's the OS i only have a 32b, 4Gb ram and an integrated graphics card. None of the editions work but other mods do

Does anyone know how to fix this?

20210410092552_1.jpg

Top Bottom