Baldur's Gate II

if anyone wants my character I can zip the file.

might facilitate your going through BG :D

yeah, the guy i ended up making was a half orc with some crazy leprechaun for a picture.... i was proud of him :p

I never finished BG2 - i got to the 6th chapter tho.

i never finished either, i kept getting killed by some snakes in a castle

I didn't finish it because i got bored of it. :(

Not that it was boring and all, it's just that it was too long. I think :hmm:

yeah, as i said before, another reason i didnt finish was because you lose your party if you start acting evil....

is there anything out there that allows an evil tinge to it without making you lose?

yes.... choose evil party members

yeah, as i said before, another reason i didnt finish was because you lose your party if you start acting evil....

is there anything out there that allows an evil tinge to it without making you lose?
Actually, you get the best characters if you are evil.
Viconia is the best priest in the game. (bonus spell slots)
The best wizzard in the game is also evil. (bonus spell slots)
One of the best meele guys is evil. (the evil dwarf in the first inn - i don't remember his name)

Viconia - you save her.
The evil wizard - you finish the quests for that guy near the docks. Don't remember his name. And tell the wizard that you want to betray your employer after doing all the quests for him. He will say he'll join.
The evil dwarf in that big inn at the start. Korigan was his name. He joins you quite fast. He will bug you to do his quest tho.

But you don't have to be evil. To get them to join. Just don't be really, really good. Don't go over 17 (IIRC) and they won't leave you.

Where's the BG2 experts to provide the exact details ? :mad:

18 is the max reputation you can have without getting evil NPC's to leave.

And korgan and any other for that madder you NEED to do their quests because they will leave if you dont do it.

funny info Edwin (the mage will be changed to a girl .... funny stuff)

I had Viconia in my party once. It was a good natured party and she's evil. I also had Keldorn in my party. Viconia and keldorn, after numerous arguments, decided to pick a fight. Viconia got killed.

people in your party with fight without orders?

Ohhhhhhh yes they will.

Depends on which party members you bring in your party. Its like that since BG1.

There are some party members that cant stand others. Usually evil party members will rattle the cage of good party members.

interesting....

seems to be allot about this game I didnt know, anything else they do to each other that you cant control?

I had a party with Korgan and Viconia in it as well as Aerie so had to strike the evil/good balance to stop some of them leaving. You want to do as many quests as possible and most raise your reputation.

I used to "whack" civilians once in a while to keep my reputation down.

another good trick to not gain any Reputation is to ask for a reward when doing quests (you dont get any reputation points and you usually get money for quests) and answering to questions with a evil answer.

the problem with wacking civilians (commoners) is that you usually get the whole town hostile towards you thus preventing you from going back there. If you need to wack someone to lower your rep, you are better off doing it on a area where you completed all the sidequests and you never need to go back there.

also ... quick reminder ..... never EVER charm a commoner .... when the spell stops working you get a automatic ennemy. Bad thing!

okay, started my game over, I'm a Half Orc Barbarian with an Irish guy as his picture

I remember being warned about Yoshi before, whats his problem agian?

also, might as well ask agian, anything else they'll do i cant control?

well i'm half orc, i dont see anything going on :p

but how does that happen? i dont imagine during a battle they'd grab at you :lol:

Top Bottom