I have a problem with having too much space to expand...help!

macheteman

Chieftain
Going for Honor Domination victory and of course I have all the freedom in the world to settle. I settle in the Jungle for the Citrus/Iron, but obviously settling near Washington gives me luxs, as do the coastal areas. I have +1 :c5faith: for Copper/Salt/Iron. I've never had this issue in my games!

Spoiler :

Wow so much space. I'm always trying to find a good place to settle as soon as possible because it's really hard to found even 4 cities sometimes.

Anyway, I don't know how many cities you want to found but, you can settle on marble on the east and one to 4 tiles north-east of marble, between 2 mountains. That would block all attacks from the east. Also that city would be main target of American and since it will be in between 2 mountains, you can defend it far more easily than other cities and that would help to weaken his army plus you get an Ivory and a Salt.

You can also found a city in the west coast. There is a hill on the west coast, you can get; 2 Vines, 1 Bison, horse and fish (more fish or even luxury is possible since it's under clouds)

And don't forget to settle the center, 2 salts which is really valuable and since your pantheon gives +1 Faith to them, they became more valuable.

Hope that helps, enjoy the game. :)

Going for Honor Domination victory and of course I have all the freedom in the world to settle. I settle in the Jungle for the Citrus/Iron, but obviously settling near Washington gives me luxs, as do the coastal areas. I have +1 :c5faith: for Copper/Salt/Iron. I've never had this issue in my games!

Spoiler :

As the Zulus Why waste time pumping out settlers when you can build your army of spears and bows, get them leveled up against some city state and go conquer!

Top Bottom