What is the hardest difficulty that you have beaten the game on?

What is the hardest difficulty that you have beaten the game on?

• Settler

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Chieftain

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Warlord

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Noble

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Prince

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Monarch

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Emperor

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Immortal

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • Deity

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters

Gary King

Prince
I'm curious to see what the results will be :) It would also be nice if you include a screenshot, so we can all 'ooh' and 'aah' at your skills :D

Noble:p. I could probably beat Prince but I don't like knowing the AI has more advantages than me. Also, yes Psyringe we had one (but without the poll) like three to five pages ago that had like ~600 posts and survived like 2 months on the forum.

I have won 2 games on immortal, yay! I will try deity soon, but with the new patch it seems that Emperor+ difficulties are harder.

Attachments

• immortalwin.jpg
    immortalwin.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 301
cOmrad3...

impressive with the Diplomatic victory. I believe that is the hardest way to win. I have won a few games on noble and have yet to make the jump to prince.

I can beat the game regularly on noble, but I really don't want to go much higher, as I don't like knowing the computer is getting advantages that I'm not getting.

Won 4/5 on emperor so far , wanna try immortal soon but with the new patch i think im gonna try 1 more practice game on emperor.

Funny, only those folk who do Nobel or better like to actually say. ;)

Myself, I've never won a Nobel game, so highest for me was Warlord. I've only ever been wiped out of one game on Nobel, though, while all the others I was still around at the end, at least. Guess that's something. I'm an awesome defender, even when four other civs are trying to take me out at once. I just suck at offence.

Just sticking to Noble, for a nice even game.

Instead of moving up AI diffs in single player, I plan on getting into Multi-player with friends, and then just random people.

Prince, but I play with Space Race disabled, so it's not quite such an accomplishment on my part :undecide:

Prince, but ironically I got beat once on it due to the space race. I just fell to far behind in techs while expanding.

Emperor on tiny pangea.
I find monarch easy, and emperor terrible....
At the moment I'm trying to develop a strategy on small archipelago, but it's very hard even if I get much more fun than pangea.
BTW the bigger the map, harder the victory.

I am currently sitting at Noble. Maybe I will give Prince a chance.

Tauro said:
Emperor on tiny pangea.
I find monarch easy, and emperor terrible....
At the moment I'm trying to develop a strategy on small archipelago, but it's very hard even if I get much more fun than pangea.
BTW the bigger the map, harder the victory.
That's very true :) I can win a small map with a difficulty level +3 higher than on a larger map.

Top Bottom