JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Ad far as I can tell, the point of the patch is making the game less OP. I Dont use it because its... too balancy for me.

Yes, but how the patch goes about that is entirely subjective, and deems to curtail flavour in the process. In the end, it achieves nothing but removing flavour for those who do not agree that it achieves balance - like both Jan and I.

In case anyone was anticipating or hoping for an Aprils Fools day civ by me, I'll state that such won't be the case. Although I did intend to release Putin today (yesterday?), some RL issues have cropped up to steal my time and will away from me, so, unfortunately, I have nothing - and this isn't the April Fools in and of itself :p Still, I'll endeavour to release Putin over the next few days if I can get over these RL things, either following or before Meiji, followed by Oscar and Karl.

As for the Modders scenario; it wasn't something I could realistically promise for April, though I had wished it to be so. I will continue work on it as I see fit, and will merely release when done - rather than wait for next April or another appropriate date. With that said, I welcome those who seek to be added to it, so long as they provide details as to their civ - map art shall also need to be provided, but the rest can be derived from existing civs. I got about half-way before I lost interest, but I'll find that again, no worries :p

SuperWaffle (Detroit)
UA: Starts in the Modern Era. Cannot build Settlers or annex cities, and does not start with a Settler.

:(

Just kidding. Good luck with real life. Looking forward to those civs.

SuperWaffle (Detroit)
UA: Starts in the Modern Era. Cannot build Settlers or annex cities, and does not start with a Settler.

:(

Just kidding. Good luck with real life. Looking forward to those civs.

Its OP. You start with 5 infantry units.

I hope that one of the Putin's decisions will be "Send the Little Green Man / Polite People" which could be enacted once per era and would reduce the penalty from warmongering ;)

I'm pretty sure we've got one of the uniques sorted, but the problem with the other one is that they're not really unique enough to have a second unique. The one JFD had works better as a decision thing anyway. Maybe a unique hotel or something?

Any idea of when Holy Rome will be updated so it can use Civ IV traits? I've tried to myself but I can't

Are all of the civs in the civ packs up to date? Sorry if this has been asked before, but some of the decisions aren't showing up right for me.

Any thoughts on doing a mod of Julius Caesar's Rome? Your Hannibal civ is probably my favourite of all civs, modded or otherwise; thanks for your hard work!

Any thoughts on doing a mod of Julius Caesar's Rome? Your Hannibal civ is probably my favourite of all civs, modded or otherwise; thanks for your hard work!

He did a Julius mod that replaces Augustus and only changes the UA. Somewhere in the last 20 pages or so there should be a link to it :)

Yeah I knew the original was waaay back there, but I thought someone linked to that post fairly recently?

*Edit*

I couldn't find the link I thought I saw, so I stand corrected :p

each time my game crashes there's that in the DB log:
Spoiler :
[15863.694] Database::XMLSerializer (UI/MapLabels.xml): 'Row' or 'Delete' expected, got 'WorldAnchor'.
[15869.544] no such column: Belief.Type
[15891.650] trigger CivIVTraitsNicholas already exists
[15903.334] near "" END
) WHERE CivilizationType = "": syntax error
[15903.958] no such column: Type
[15904.208] table IconTextureAtlases has no column named IconsPerReplace
[15904.208] In Query - insert or replace into IconTextureAtlases('Atlas', 'IconSize', 'Filename', 'IconsPerReplace', 'IconsPerColumn') values (?, ?, ?, ?, ?);
[15904.208] In XMLSerializer while updating table IconTextureAtlases from file Compatibility/LatinAmericanEvent/LatinAmericanIndependenceUnits.xml.
[15905.971] near ")": syntax error
[15911.150]

im also using p&p and playing with CL's Zpotecs, but it seems to be related to your mods.

Top Bottom