Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

Camikaze

Administrator
Administrator
THE LORD OF THE RINGS MAFIA GAME
GAME THREAD​

THE GAME HAS FINISHED.

One Ring to rule them all,
One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all
and in the darkness bind them.

GAME RULES
  1. The game consists of alternate Day and Night Phases. Each Day Phase will be 48 hours long, and each Night Phase will be 24 hours long, unless otherwise specified. I would appreciate if you do attempt to stick to these time limits. I will probably be reasonably strict with it, so it's most likely your loss if you can't make the deadline. I want to keep the game moving once it starts.
  2. Quoting, forwarding or copying in any way your role PM or any other PMs or private communication from me is prohibited. Just don't try it. If you don't know if you are doing something right or wrong with regards to this, just check with me first.
  3. Be active. In the game, that is. The game will not function properly if you do not participate. Don't ruin it for the 43 other people who are participating (hopefully) by not participating. If inactivity becomes too much of a problem, I'll either have to remove people from the game, or institute some sort of in-game penalty. If you know you will be absent for a period of time, please let me know, so I don't be mean to you.
  4. Private communication is allowed. In fact, it is strongly, strongly encouraged. Your success or failure in this game will be largely dependent upon whether or not you can effectively communicate with your fellow players.
  5. When you die, you may not talk about the game in or out of thread until the conclusion of the game. Feel free to keep watching; an avid audience is always a good thing. But do not talk to anyone about the game or your role in it until the game is completely over. There is a very good reason for this, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. Additionally, if you have died, and happen to still be posting in this thread (which is welcomed), make sure you don't reveal anything about the game itself. General amusing chit-chat is always welcome, so long as it does not reveal anything about the game. Also, if you are alive, do not contact the dead about the game in any way.
  6. Speaking of the game ending, do not assume the game is over unless I directly tell you that it is. I would hate for someone to think the game is over and reveal all their secrets, only to find out that the game has not in fact finished.
  7. Voting. Each day, each person will get one vote. There will be one lynch each day. I don't really care how you vote, so long as you bold your vote, and so long as it is clear who you are actually voting for. If it isn't clear, I might just not count it.
  8. Thoroughly read and comply with all PMs that I send you.
  9. Roleplaying is not necessary, although, as always, it is welcomed.
  10. Talking at Night is allowed.
  11. There will be lock-out periods in which no communication about the game may take place; private or in-thread. Absolutely zilch. This will be the time in which I do write-ups and send out PMs. I will inform you when lock-out periods begin and when they end.
  12. The game will begin at day, but the first lynch will require over 50% of votes (at least 23) in order to succeed.
  13. Have fun and play within the spirit of the game.
  14. Don't bite me if I do something wrong; it's the first game I'm GMing.
  15. Abide by the forum rules at all times.
  16. Read the rules again.

EXPLANATION OF SOME BITS OF ROLE PMs AND THE AIM OF THE GAME

Everyone will receive a Role PM.
The basic format of Role PMs will be as follows:
ROLE PM

You are an Innocent. If you are confused about any information in this PM, please do not hesitate to ask questions.

CHARACTER NAME

CHARACTER SUMMARY
  • Blah blah blah

FACTION
  • Blah blah blah

ABILITIES
  • Blah blah blah

ITEMS
  • Blah blah blah

VICTORY CONDITION
  • Blah blah blah

SURVIVAL VICTORY CONDITION
  • Blah blah blah

PERSONAL VICTORY CONDITION
  • Blah blah blah

FACTION VICTORY CONDITION
  • Blah blah blah

ABILITY/ITEM VICTORY CONDITION
  • Blah blah blah

Please note that you have 5 victory conditions. Yes, 5. The aim of the game is to fulfil as many of your victory conditions as possible, through whatever means are at your disposal. I could make it a rule that you must aim to fulfil your victory conditions, but I'm sure you all will anyway. The victory conditions are in order of priority. So the first one (entitled 'Victory Condition') is what gets your first priority, then your 'Survival Victory Condition', and so on and so forth. This is so that if at any time you must make a compromise between some of your victory conditions, you know which one to go for. The important thing to note is that you are playing as an individual first and foremost, who is attempting to fulfil your victory conditions and your victory conditions only. Now, given that your 'Victory Condition' will involve your primary objective in that game, which will, for most of you, be 'Innocent Victory', then that may involve you working with others, who may also happen to have that as their victory condition.

Now, above that is 'Abilities' and 'Items'. For you to use these (if they are labelled as 'Night Phase Abilities'), then you must send a PM order to me during the Night Phase clearly stating your intention to use an ability.

Above that is 'Faction'. This is, well, the Faction in the game that you belong to, and will guide your 'Faction Victory Condition'.

Now, getting back to victory conditions, there is the possibility for some that some of your victory conditions will definitely conflict with each other. Don't complain about this, I will take it into account at the end of the game.

Black=Alive
Red=Murdered
Blue=Lynched
Green= WOGed
Orange=Vigilante Killed
Purple=Killed Vigilante-ing

Participants
[IMP]Warman8888 (Rider of Rohan)
Arakhor (Galadriel)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
Autolycus (Théoden/Uglúk)
Bad Player (Madril)
Beefy187 (Éothain/Wormtongue)
CCRunner (Barliman Butterbur)
CCRunner v2.0 (Haleth/Lurtz)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda/Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider)
civplayah (Éomer/Witch-King of Angmar)
classical_hero (Samwise)
Csargo (Iorlas)
D'Artagnan59 (Rosie Cotton)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Diana Abnoba (Elrond)
Double A (Gollum)
DrumStudent (Figwit)
Earthling (Haldir)
electric926 (King of the Dead)
Frozen In Ice (Rohan Peasant)
johnhughthom (Deagol)
Khazaar (Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith)
kill fire (Harry Goatleaf)
Lord OST (Beechbone)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Renata (Arwen)
RRRaskolnikov (Faramir)
Seon (Eowyn)
Snerk (Celeborn/Saruman)
sprig (Elven Archer/Sauron)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin/Gothmog)
taillesskangaru (Legolas)
Takhisis (Théodred)
tapdancingowl (Gimli/Shelob)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
TheLastOne36 (Bilbo)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
tycoonist (Everard Proudfoot/Nazgûl Horse Rider)
Winston Hughes (Frodo)
Zack (Leaflock)

All Role PMs are posted starting here, continued in the adjacent posts.

Day One
Spoiler Day One :
FINAL VOTE TALLY FOR DAY ONE

CivGeneral- 4 (Lord OST, Love, Renata, Thermal Mercury)
kill fire- 4 (CCRunner, classical_hero, DrumStudent, Frozen In Ice)
TheLastOne36- 4 (Charles Li, kill fire, TheForestAuro, thomas.berubeg)
Nictel- 2 (askthepizzaguy, Diamondeye
Takhisis- 2 (Beefy187, Nictel)
Winston Hughes- 2 (johnhughthom, sprig)
askthepizzaguy-1 (choxorn)
Beefy187- 1 (Khazaar)
choxorn- 1 (Nictel)
civplayah- 1 (electric926)
Diamondeye- 1 (taillesskangaru)
Diana Abnoba- 1 (z4ckdabeast)
Earthling- 1 (civplayah)
johnhughthom- 1 (Winston Hughes)
Khazaar- 1 (Double A)
Lord OST- 1 (Snerk)
Renata- 1 (CivGeneral)
RobinHat- 1 (Autolycus)
Snerk- 1 (Csargo)
Thermal Mercury- 1 (Takhisis)
z4ckdabeast- 1 (Diana Abnoba)

Abstaining- 9 (civplayah, D'Artagnan59, Earthling, Methos, RobinHat, Seon, Stuck in Pi, TheLastOne36, tycoonist)

Didn't vote- 4 (Arakhor, Bad Player, PaulusIII, trada)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes with that...

DAY ONE

As the sun set, the 44 members of Middle Earth met back in Rivendell, uneasy and disjointed, drained and dishevelled from the bickering and disagreement that had come from the important decision that lay before them.

Lord Elrond came forward from the malaise to address the crowd, with the newly formed Fellowship of the Ring in the front row; Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Boromir.

"What have the peoples of Middle Earth decided?"

This question did not meet with a united answer, but with a chaotic upheaval, as the name of virtually everyone was shouted back and forth.

"Okay...okay," Elrond calmed the crowd. "So we could not come to a firm decision. This leaves us with little choice. We must hold back from frivolously wasting the lives of those amongst us."
"Then what shall we do?" the young hobbit Merry enquired. "We can't just sit back and wait for the enemy to make the first move."
"It appears we have little choice," the elf-queen Galadriel chimed in, the attention turning to the surreal aura surrounding the powerful Lady of the Wood. "We must not sacrifice one of our own in the blind hope that it will help us in our struggle."

And so it was decided that no-one would be lynched, no-one would fall victim to the angry mob. The peoples of Middle Earth went their separate ways for the Night, hoping that they would survive...

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ORDERS. THE NIGHT WILL END IN 24 HOURS.

Remember, talking is still allowed at night...

Night One
Spoiler Night One :
NIGHT ONE

The air in Mordor was thick, the sky dark. Lord Sauron's forces gathered around him, awaiting his orders.
Gothmog, the lieutenant of Mordor's armies, knew what had to be done. He set out, and before long, was standing above the motionless body of Legolas, impaled on pike thrust into his torso by the orc commander. taillesskangaru (Legolas) was dead.

Two Nazgûl riders, one on his great black horse, the other high in the sky on a fell beast, were led by the Witch-King of Angmar, to carry out Sauron's will. The fierce and menacing creatures closed in on their prey, descending from the sky, approaching from the ground. Just as the last breath of hope seemed to fade for Double A, he found his way to a nearby cave entrance, hiding in the dark, barely escaping the evil that lurked nearby. That was a close call, perhaps his luck would not be so good next time. Double A survived.

Meanwhile, the dark forces of the white wizard Saruman were building in Isengard.
"You are to go and find Methos," Saruman directed his Uruk-hai scout Uglúk. "Go and kill him."
Uglúk tore through Middle Earth, as if the whips of Saruman were right behind him, in search of Methos, to carry out his master's order. He soon found Methos, but just as he was raising his short broad-bladed sword, Gandalf the Grey appeared (seemingly out of nowhere) and beat back the attacker. Uglúk was forced to flee, and Methos has survived, protected by Gandalf.

In the meantime, Shelob did not stir from her lair, for, oddly, it appeared she must not have been hungry this night.

Summary
taillesskangaru (Legolas) was killed by Gothmog (Mordor).
Double A escaped from the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
Methos was protected from Uglúk (Isengard) by Gandalf the Grey.
Shelob did not kill anyone.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (43)
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
D'Artagnan59
Diamondeye
Diana Abnoba
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
Frozen In Ice
johnhughthom
Khazaar
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Methos
Nictel
PaulusIII
Renata
RobinHat
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
TheForestAuro
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
trada
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (1)
taillesskangaru

It is now a lock-out period until I've sent out all the PMs that I need to send. I'll tell you when that is finished.

Day Two
Spoiler Day Two :
FINAL VOTE TALLY FOR DAY ONE

trada- 11 (askthepizzaguy, Autolycus, choxorn, CivGeneral, Diamondeye, Diana Abnoba, Earthling, Frozen In Ice, johnhughthom, Seon, Thermal Mercury)
Earthling- 4 (Arakhor, civplayah, Methos, Renata)
D'Artagnan59- 2 (Snerk, Winston Hughes)
Double A- 2 (D'Artagnan59, sprig)
Beefy187- 1 (Double A)
Charles Li- 1 (TheForestAuro)
Renata- 1 (electric926)
Seon- 1 (CCRunner)
tapdancingowl- 1 (Khazaar)

Abstain- 13 (Bad Player, Beefy187, Charles Li, classical_hero, kill fire, Love, Nictel, Stuck in Pi, Takhisis, tapdancingowl, TheLastOne36, tycoonist, z4ckdabeast)

Didn't vote- 4 ([IMP]Warman8888, Csargo, DrumStudent, Lord OST, trada)

DAY TWO

The 43 remaining members of Middle Earth met in the Shire, home of the hobbits, as evening fell on Day Two.

Lord Elrond came forward to address the crowd; the Fellowship reeling from the loss of Legolas the previous Night.

"What have the peoples of Middle Earth decided?"

Harry Goatleaf of the Miscellaneous Town Faction (for yes, that is one of the factions of Middle Earth) came forward, and confidently stated, "He have decided that we will lynch him," as he pointed into the crowd at trada.

"Who me?" trada looked stunned. "What have I done to offend the peoples of Middle Earth?"

"You've not done anything, and that's the problem," the Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith shouted out from near the back.

"What have you to say for yourself?" Elrond spoke in his fair and even tone.

"Well...um...erh..." trada replied.

"Off with 'is head," Harry Goatleaf suddenly shouted out, and in a matter of seconds, trada was running away from the crowds, trying to escape the fate that had befallen him.

But it was no use, for Gwaihir the Eagle soon caught up with the running man of Gondor, and ripped his guts out in one fell swoop.

Aragorn was dead.

With trada (Aragorn) gone, the task of the soles of Middle Earth to survive the next night took focus again...

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR ORDERS. THE NIGHT WILL END IN 24 HOURS.

Night Two
Spoiler Night Two :
NIGHT TWO

As the 42 remaining members of Middle Earth ventured off to their homes for the night, some mysteriously transformed into evil forms, taking the shape of the enemy. Trouble was brewing in the East...

Sauron gathered his forces before him; the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider, the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider, and Gothmog. Their respective orders were clear...

The Witch-King of Angmar went out, flanked by his two subservient Nazgûl, searching for the Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith. The screeches of the creatures filled the air as they descended upon the highest peak of Minas Tirith (the Nazgûl Horse Rider somehow managing to descend, apparently not needing a sufficient explanation), the Witch-King picking up the Guard and tossing him onto Pelennor Fields far below. Khazaar (Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith) was dead. And with his death, the Torch of the Beacon of Minas Tirith was now up for grabs.

Gothmog, meanwhile, raced out from Mordor towards the home of askthepizzaguy. His desire to fulfil his vicious work to make Mordor dominant quickened his pace, and soon enough he was readying himself to provide the fatal blow to askthepizzaguy. But suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, Gandalf the Grey appeared, and beat back Gothmog, forcing him to flee. askthepizzaguy had survived, saved by Gandalf.

In Isengard, Saruman ordered his Uruk-hai scout Uglúk to search out Winston Hughes, and to kill.
"Kill the hobbit," Saruman ordered. "And bring what he is carrying to me."
Uglúk did not pause for thought, but ran out straight away, and found the hobbit in question. Nor did he pause for thought when he brought his massive sword up above Winston Hughes' head, before smashing it down onto his cranium, shattering the skull into many pieces. Winston Hughes (Frodo) was dead.

Uglúk looked at the corpse laying in front of him, remembering his master's commands to take the One Ring. He had seen, when inconspicuously blended in with the crowd at the Shire the previous Day, acting under cover, that Frodo wore the Ring on a chain around his neck. He reached for where the One Ring should be. But it was gone! He searched all over the body of Frodo, but there was no Ring to be found. For he was not the first to have met with Frodo on Night Two...

Earlier, the hobbit Pippin, whilst in the sanctuary of Frodo's home in the Shire, had slipped the One Ring off Frodo's neck, stolen the Ring for his master. The One Ring was now in the hands of Pippin, and of Mordor. Lord Sauron, now taking form, was very much pleased by this.

Meanwhile, Barliman Butterbur ventured up into Torech Ungul, Shelob's lair, for unknown reasons. It was the last journey Barliman would ever take. For tonight Shelob was hungry, and devoured the unsuspecting innkeeper. CCRunner (Barliman Butterbur) was dead.

Summary
Khazaar (Guard of the Beacon of Minas Tirith) was killed bythe Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
askthepizzaguy was protected from Gothmog (Mordor) by Gandalf the Grey.
Pippin stole the One Ring from Frodo, for Mordor. Sauron now has the One Ring.
Winston Hughes (Frodo) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
CCRunner (Barliman Butterbur) was killed by Shelob.
The Torch of the Beacon of Minas Tirith will go up for a vote (whoever wins the vote will get the torch).

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (39)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
D'Artagnan59
Diamondeye
Diana Abnoba
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
Frozen In Ice
johnhughthom
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Methos
Nictel
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
tapdancingowl
TheForestAuro
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (5)
trada (Aragorn)
Winston Hughes (Frodo)

It is now a lock-out period until I've sent out all the PMs that I need to send. I'll tell you when that is finished.

Day Three
Spoiler Day Three :
Final Vote Tally For Day Three

D'Artagnan59- 15 (askthepizzaguy, Bad Player, Beefy187, choxorn, Diana Abnoba, DrumStudent, Earthling, johnhughthom, kill fire, Lord OST, Love, Nictel, Renata, TheLastOne36, z4ckdabeast)
Double A- 6 (classical_hero, D'Artagnan59, Methos, Snerk, sprig, Takhisis)
Earthling- 5 (Arakhor, CivGeneral, civplayah, Diamondeye, Seon)
Charles Li- 1 (Autolycus)
DrumStudent- 1 (Thermal Mercury)
Love- 1 (Frozen In Ice)
Renata- 1 (thomas.berubeg)
Snerk- 1 (Double A)

Abstain- 3 (Charles Li, Csargo, TheForestAuro)

Didn't vote- 5 ([IMP]Warman8888, electric926, Stuck in Pi, tapdancingowl, tycoonist)

And for the torch...

Methos- 13 (Arakhor, Autolycus, choxorn, CivGeneral, classical_hero, Diana Abnoba, DrumStudent, johnhughthom, Lord OST, Methos, Seon, Takhisis, TheLastOne36)
askthepizzaguy- 4 (Double A, Earthling, sprig, Thermal Mercury)
Earthling- 2 (Snerk)
Beefy187- 2 (Beefy187, Renata)
Lord OST- 1 (askthepizzaguy)
TheLastOne36- 1 (civplayah)

DAY THREE

The remaining members of Middle Earth met at the Inn of Prancing Pony, formerly owned by the now deceased Barliman Butterbur. 39 came, some morphing back from their evil state to their innocent 'guise, just as they freely switched between the two during the night.

Lord Elrond again addressed the crowd, with the look of panic setting in amongst the desperate souls in the Inn.

"We are in a crisis," Elrond began. "Unparalleled in our short history. Do we choose to fight, or is there no hope for us left?"

"FIGHT!!!" came the raucous applause from the still visibly uneasy crowd.

"Then we shall go to the first order of business," Elrond continued. "Who shall take the Torch of the Beacon of Minas Tirith?"

"We have decided," the ent Skinbark slowly spoke, "to entrust Methos with the Torch."

"And what of the lynch?" Elrond queried. "What decision has been reached in this regard?"

Deagol came forward, "The villain amongst us is D'Artagnan59....we think."

The crowd did not seem confident at this assertion, but seeing as D'Artagnan59 did not object, they thought they would go ahead and string Rosie Cotton up anyway. D'Artagnan59 (Rosie Cotton) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT THREE. NIGHT THREE WILL BE 48 HOURS LONG. HOWEVER, THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERS IS STILL 24 HOURS, AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY ORDERS AFTER 24 HOURS ARE UP. THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.

Night Three
Spoiler Night Three :
NIGHT THREE

The 38 members of Middle Earth went their separate ways, some uneasy, some eager for the opportunity to freely morph in and out of their evil forms...

Arwen was quite upset at the loss of Frodo the previous night. How would the innocent peoples of Middle Earth survive without him?

"No, no, Frodo, no!" she cried. "Frodo don't give in...not now! What grace is given me, let it pass to him. Let him be spared. Save him!"

Winston Hughes (Frodo) was resurrected, his pieces of his skull returning to their proper alignment.

And there was much rejoice at the return of Frodo. Galadriel even gave Winston Hughes her Elven Cloak and the Light of Eärendil.

Meanwhile, however, the forces of dark were stirring, Sauron revelling in his physical form, enabled by the possession of the One Ring. He ordered his minions, and they went and did his bidding...

The Witch-King of Angmar left Mordor with his two subservient Nazgûl, looking for the ent, Skinbark. It was soon that they found him, and began cutting at his limbs, tearing him down. It was not long until Nictel (Skinbark) was dead.

Gothmog searched the land, far and wide, before finding his master's target fishing in a pond near the Shire. It appeared he had caught a rather large fish, and Gothmog was please that he would have something to feast upon after Déagol was dead. With his mangled hand grasping his sword, Gothmog struck him down in one blow. johnhughthom (Déagol) was dead.

Sauron himself, now able to roam the lands freely, was his mind set on a target. He went out with great purpose, and found thomas.berubeg. But just as he was about to kill the member of Middle Earth, a screech came from the air, and Gwaihir the Eagle swooped down and rescued thomas.berubeg from the jaws of death. Gwaihir had saved thomas.berubeg.

Isengard did not rest, despite the disappointment of the previous night. Saruman sent out Uglúk, and before long he was standing over the stinking corpse of the Rohan Peasant.
Frozen In Ice (Rohan Peasant) was dead.

Shelob again did not appear peckish...

Summary
Winston Hughes (Frodo) was resurrected by Arwen.
Galadriel gave Winston Hughes (Frodo) the Elven Cloak and the Light of Eärendil.
Nictel (Skinbark) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
johnhughthom (Déagol) was kill by Gothmog (Mordor).
thomas.berubeg was protected from Sauron (Mordor) by Gwaihir the Eagle.
Frozen In Ice (Rohan Peasant) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Shelob did not kill anyone.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (36)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Diamondeye
Diana Abnoba
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Methos
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Stuck in Pi
Takhisis
tapdancingowl
TheForestAuro
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (8)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Nictel (Skinbark)
trada (Aragorn)

Day Four
Spoiler Day Four :
Final Vote Tally For Day Four

Stuck in Pi- 14 (Autolycus, choxorn, civplayah, Csargo, Double A, Earthling, Renata, sprig, Takhisis, tapdancingowl, TheForestAuro, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes, z4ckdabeast)
Double A- 10 (Arakhor, askthepizzaguy, Charles Li, CivGeneral, Diana Abnoba, Methos, Seon, Stuck in Pi, Thermal Mercury, thomas.berubeg)
Charles Li- 1 (Diamondeye)
classical_hero- 1 (Lord OST)
Electric926- 1 (Snerk)
Seon- 1 (classical_hero)
Thermal Mercury- 1 (Beefy187)

Abstain- 2 (Bad Player, Love)

Not voting- 5 ([IMP]Warman8888, DrumStudent, electric926, kill fire and tycoonist)

DAY FOUR

The remaining members of Middle Earth met at the Rohan fortress of Helms Deep. The members of Middle Earth arrived, some again transforming back into their innocent disguises from the sinister forms they freely morphed in and out of at night.

King Theoden, in his keep, addressed the crowd this time.

"There has been much bickering between us," the King from Edoras began. "Today's vote is hotly contested. Who have the crowd decided should be put to death?"

"Stuck in Pi shall be killed," the young boy Haleth announced.

Stuck in Pi tried to make a break for it, but he did not get far before Faramir brought him down with an arrow, before tossing him over the wall onto the field below, with the help of his brother Boromir.

Stuck in Pi (Pippin) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT FOUR. NIGHT FOUR WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Night Four
Spoiler Night Four :
NIGHT FOUR

Night fell again on Middle Earth, and the members of it knew what horror was sure to come...

The Witch-King of Angmar went out with his two Nazgûl, determined to carry out their master's orders. It was not long before they found their target, Gamling, trusted lieutenant of King Théoden. Gamling bravely attempted to fight off his foes, but he was overwhelmed, and was soon devoured by the fell beast of the Witch-King. TheForestAuro (Gamling) was dead.

Lord Sauron, however, with the One Ring comfortably adorning his finger, did not kill anyone.

Meanwhile, Saruman ordered his faithful Uruk-hai servant Uglúk out to kill the one called Treebeard. Uglúk was soon there, and before long, had cut Treebeard down to size. Methos (Treebeard) was dead.

Shelob stirred from her lair this night, and decided to target Double A. Just as her stinger was about to penetrate the flesh of Double A, Frodo came forth, and beat back Shelob, jabbing her limbs and poking at her eyes, forcing her back into her cave for the night. Double A was saved by Frodo.

Bilbo gave Winston Hughes his Mithril Coat and his sword, Sting.

Summary
Bilbo gave Winston Hughes (Frodo) the Mithril Coat and Sting.
TheForestAuro (Gamling) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
Methos (Treebeard) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Double A was protected from Shelob by Frodo.
Sauron did not kill anyone.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (33)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Diamondeye
Diana Abnoba
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
tapdancingowl
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (11)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
trada (Aragorn)

Day Five
Spoiler Day Five :
Final Vote Tally For Day Five

tapdancingowl- 20 ([IMP]Warman8888, Arakhor, askthepizzaguy, Bad Player, Beefy187, choxorn, CivGeneral, civplayah, classical_hero, Diana Abnoba, Diamondeye, Earthling, Love, Renata, Seon, Snerk, TheLastOne36, thomas.berubeg, Winston Hughes, z4ckdabeast)
sprig- 4 (Autolycus, DrumStudent, electric926, Takhisis)
Autolycus- 1 (Lord OST)
Seon- 1 (sprig)

Not voting- 7 (Charles Li, Csargo, Double A, kill fire, tapdancingowl, Thermal Mercury, tycoonist)

DAY FIVE

The remaining members of Middle Earth met in the elf forest of Lothlórien, the domain of Galadriel.

The elf queen spoke to the gathered crowd, "Dark times threaten our existence. We must act decisively. Who have the peoples of Middle Earth decided to lynch today?"

"Tapdancingowl," the hobbit Everard Proudfoot said matter-of-factly.

"And so it shall..." Galadriel continued.

"Hold on," Frodo interrupted. "Hold on. I have made a decision. As leader of this quest, I have decided that we shall not lynch tapdancingowl tonight. We shall lynch sprig."

There was a slight unease at this unilateral decision, but it was soon accepted that, yes, sprig would be lynched.

All the while sprig sat comfortably out of harm's way, carefully weighing up the situation. Just as the decision was reached, sprig, the Elven Archer, transformed into his true form, Lord Sauron, with the One Ring visible on his finger, and bellowed to the crowd, "You cannot lynch me. I am the most powerful being of Middle Earth. I cannot be killed until no other members of Mordor remain!"

And with that, sprig turned and left the members of Middle Earth in his wake, safe in the knowledge that no harm could be done to him. sprig escaped.

IT IS NOW NIGHT FIVE. NIGHT FOUR WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Night Five
Spoiler Night Five :
NIGHT FIVE

It was Night again on Middle Earth, as those remaining tensely awaited what was sure to be a tortuous time.

But the first activity of the Night was fortuitous to the innocent folk, with Bilbo managing somehow to sneak past the defences of Lord Sauron and steal the One Ring. Bilbo now had the One Ring, with Sauron again consigned to being no more than an Eye.

The Eye of Sauron was greatly angered by this, and ordered out the Witch-King of Angmar and the other two Nazgûl to search for and kill that elf ringleader Lord Elrond. It wasn't long before the enemy was within Rivendell, tearing Elrond limb from limb. Diana Abnoba (Lord Elrond) was dead.

Saruman again plotted the downfall of the innocents, sending out Uglúk to destroy his nemesis Gandalf the Grey. Uglúk soon found the wise wizard, who fought bravely, but to no avail. choxorn (Gandalf the Grey) was dead. But luckily for the town, choxorn had not fulfilled his purpose, and came back to life as Gandalf the White.

Shelob meanwhile was hungry yet again, eager for some man flesh. It just so happened that Denethor, steward of Gondor, appeared to be a tasty treat. Before long, Denethor was hanging from the ceiling of Shelob's cave, as limp as a boned fish. Diamondeye (Denethor) was dead.

Summary
Bilbo stole the One Ring from Lord Sauron.
Diana Abnoba (Lord Elrond) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
choxorn (Gandalf the Grey) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
choxorn was resurrected as Gandalf the White.
Diamondeye was killed by Shelob.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (31)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
askthepizzaguy
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
tapdancingowl
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
z4ckdabeast

Dead members of Middle Earth (13)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Diana Abnoba (Lord Elrond)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
trada (Aragorn)

Day Six
Spoiler Day Six :
Final Vote Tally For Day Six

tapdancingowl- 18 (Arakhor, askthepizzaguy, Bad Player, choxorn, CivGeneral, classical_hero, Csargo, Double A, DrumStudent, Earthling, kill fire, Lord OST, Renata, Snerk, thomas.berubeg, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes, Zack)
Double A- 8 ([IMP]Warman8888*, Autolycus, Beefy187, Charles Li, civplayah, Seon, Takhisis, tycoonist)

Not voting- 5 ([IMP]Warman8888, electric926, Love, tapdancingowl, Thermal Mercury)

* denotes forced vote.

DAY SIX

Middle Earth's members met on this the sixth day at the hill of Amon Hen.

With Lord Elrond amongst the fallen, Gandalf the White addressed the gathered crowd, "The time to stand and fight is now. Who amongst us will we lynch today?"

"We will lynch the one called tapdancingowl," the elf Figwit stated.

tapdancingowl did not offer much disagreement, as the crowd grabbed the suspect and attempted to tear them apart. When this was not successful, Eowyn got her sword and cut off the head of tapdancingowl. tapdancingowl (Gimli) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT SIX. NIGHT SIX WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Night Six
Spoiler Night Six :
NIGHT SIX

Night fell once again, with the members of Middle Earth nervously hoping their time had not come...

The Witch-King of Angmar and the other two Nazgûl were sent out to do their master's bidding, and it wasn't long before they found Arakhor. The three Mordor minions closed in on their intended victim, but fortuitously for Arakhor, Gandalf the White appeared, shining a bright light to ward off the enemies. Arakhor was saved by Gandalf the White.

Saruman wasted no time in sending out the feared Uglúk to wreak havoc. Soon enough the Uruk-hai scout had found the intended target, Boromir.
Without a second thought, smashed his body with his giant sword. askthepizzaguy (Boromir) was dead.

Meanwhile, Bilbo passed the One Ring onto Frodo, the precious item returning to its master.

Summary
Bilbo gave the One Ring to Frodo.
Arakhor was saved from the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor) by Gandalf the White.
askthepizzaguy (Boromir) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (29)
[IMP]Warman8888
Arakhor
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
Charles Li
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
electric926
kill fire
Lord OST
Love
Renata
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
Thermal Mercury
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes
Zack

Dead members of Middle Earth (15)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
trada (Aragorn)

Day Seven
Spoiler Day Seven :
Final Vote Tally For Day Seven

Double A- 14 (Arakhor, Autolycus, CCRunner, civplayah, DrumStudent, Love, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Seon, Snerk, thomas.berubeg, tycoonist, Winston Hughes, Zack)
CivGeneral- 7 (classical_hero, CivGeneral, Double A, Earthling, Lord OST, Takhisis, TheLastOne36)

Not voting: 4 (Bad Player, Beefy187, CivGeneral, Csargo)

DAY SEVEN

The 25 remaining members of Middle Earth met on the Misty Mountains for the seventh day of their struggle against the enemy.

Celeborn addressed the audience, "Who amongst us is to be lynched today?"

"Double A is to be lynched," the young Freda stated.

This met with a great deal of consternation, and a struggle broke out. Double A (Gollum) attempted to strangle Frodo for this deceit, before biting Samwise, but it was to no avail for the designated target. Faramir quickly intervened and tossed Double A off a cliff, his screams dying as the Night approached.

IT IS NOW NIGHT SEVEN. NIGHT SEVEN WILL BE 48 HOURS LONG, ALTHOUGH ALL ORDERS MUST BE IN WITHIN 24 HOURS. NO ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 24 HOURS. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Night Seven
Spoiler Night Seven :
NIGHT SEVEN

It was once again Night, and the darkness loomed in the East...

Sauron sent out the Witch-King of Angmar and the other two Nazgûl to kill the ent Leaflock. The evil soldiers of Mordor found the old end in Fangorn Forest, and soon began hacking away at his branches, making firewood out of him. Soon enough Leaflock was a heap of twigs on the ground, set alight, completely dead. Zack (Leaflock) was dead.

Saruman continued his dirty work, sending out Uglúk to once again attempt to end the life of choxorn. But just as the servant of Isengard was about to land the fatal blow, choxorn was picked up from his position and taken to safety by his good friend, Gwaihir the Eagle. choxorn was saved by Gwaihir.

Summary
Zack (Leaflock) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
choxorn was saved from Uglúk (Isengard) by Gwaihir the Eagle.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (25)
Arakhor
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
Double A
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Love
Renata
RRRaskolnikov
Seon
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
thomas.berubeg
tycoonist
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (19)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
trada (Aragorn)
Zack (Leaflock)

Day Eight
Spoiler Day Eight :
Final Vote Tally For Day Eight

civplayah- 13 (Arakhor, Autolycus, Beefy187, choxorn, Earthling, Lord OST, Love, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Seon, Snerk, Takhisis, Winston Hughes)
Beefy187- 3 (civplayah, classical_hero, TheLastOne36)
CCRunner- 1 (CCRunner)
classical_hero- 1 (CivGeneral)

Not voting- 5 (Bad Player, Csargo, DrumStudent, thomas.berubeg, tycoonist)

DAY EIGHT

Those remaining met on the eighth day in the Rohan city of Edoras, home of King Théoden.

The King asked the audience, "Who is to be the victim of our democracy today?"

"We have decided to lynch civplayah," the King's son Theodred proclaimed.

This decision was widely accepted, and the crowd turned towards Éomer (civplayah), the King's nephew, as he let out a low chuckle. Clouds came over, and the Marshal of the Riddermark suddenly appeared in black clothing, with a evil and pointed mask. civplayah (Éomer) was the Witch-King of Angmar.

"You pathetic creatures," Sauron's minion bellowed, still chuckling menacingly, as his fell-beast appeared out of nowhere. "No man can kill me...until the other Nazgûl are dead."

And with that, he rode off into the Night, as those remaining awaited their fate.

IT IS NOW NIGHT EIGHT. NIGHT EIGHT WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDERS IN ON TIME.

Night Eight
Spoiler Night Eight :
NIGHT EIGHT

Night fell again on Middle Earth. The darkness stirred...

Saruman sent out Uglúk yet again to seek and destroy the hobbit and member of the Fellowship, Merry. It did not take the servant of Isengard long to find him target, and before long, the hobbit was cut in two, to be used as fresh meat for the ravenous Uruk-hai. thomas.berubeg (Merry) was dead.

Meanwhile, the shield-maiden of Rohan, Eowyn, went out in search of the Witch-King of Angmar. She met him on Pelennor Fields, outside of the city of Minas Tirith.

"No man can kill me," the Witch-King muttered.
"I am no man," Eowyn cried, as she removed her helmet. She raised her sword, but just as she was about to strike down the lieutenant of Mordor, she felt herself paralysed, unable to do anything.
The Witch-King laughed as he raised his great mace, smashing her shield. She fell to the ground, and with his two Nazgûl minions now present, the Witch-King bent over the flailing lady of Rohan, and choked her until there was no life left in her body. Seon (Eowyn) was dead.

In the meantime, Frodo decided that the Fellowship needed replenishing. More help was needed in the quest to save Middle Earth. Renata was appointed to the Fellowship.

Summary
Eowyn attempted to kill the Witch-King of Angmar, but couldn't.
Seon (Eowyn) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar, the Nazgûl Horse Rider and the Nazgûl Fell Beast Rider (Mordor).
thomas.berubeg (Merry) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Renata was appointed to the Fellowship by Frodo.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (22)
Arakhor
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Love
Renata
RRRaskolnikov
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
tycoonist
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (22)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Double A (Gollum)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
Zack (Leaflock)

Day Nine
Spoiler Day Nine :
Final Vote Tally For Day Nine

CivGeneral- 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, choxorn, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Earthling- 4 (CCRunner, CivGeneral, Love, Takhisis)
Bad Player- 2 (Beefy187, Earthling)
Lord OST- 1 (tycoonist)
Takhisis- 1 (classical_hero)
tycoonist- 1 (Autolycus)

Not voting- 1 (Csargo)

DAY NINE

The remaining members of Middle Earth met on this the ninth day in the Gondorian outpost of Osgiliath.

Faramir, leader of Gondor since the death of his brother Boromir, asked the crowd, noticeably smaller since the beginning of the struggle, "What decision has been reached today? Who will face the chop?"

"Off with CivGeneral's head!" Iorlas, the trusted lieutenant of the deceased Denethor, cried..

CivGeneral was obviously not at all pleased at this decision, crying, "I am but a small girl, why are you going to kill me?"

"Because you're one of those nasty creatures that's been killing our friends," Samwise angrily stated.

"Now I'm not," CivGeneral innocently said, "I swear I'm but a young..."

But it was too late for Freda, as her head suddenly suffered the impact of an arrow from Madril, Faramir's off-sider, who followed up the shot with a clean swish of his blade, removing the young one's head.

CivGeneral (Freda) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT NINE. NIGHT NINE WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE IN ON TIME. I DON'T PARTICULARLY WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN.

Night Nine
Spoiler Night Nine :
NIGHT NINE

It was night again, and the peoples of Middle Earth left uneasily to their homes, eager to avoid the wrath of the Two Towers...

Saruman commanded Uglúk to go a third round against the one called Gandalf the White. choxorn (Gandalf) met the Uruk-hai on the highest peak in the Misty Mountains, hoping to save himself and continue his work to save Middle Earth. But it was in vain, as Uglúk threw down his enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside. choxorn (Gandalf the White) was dead.

The eye of Sauron commanded his forces to go out and hunt down the mischievous eagle, Gwaihir. The Witch-King of Angmar, now only accompanied by the Nazgûl Horse Rider, went out in search of the majestic bird. When Gwaihir was found, an epic struggle ensued, but the Witch-King's fell beast out did the eagle, before the Horse Rider finished him off with a stroke of his deadly sword. Love (Gwaihir the Eagle) was dead.

Summary
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle) was killed by the Witch-King of Angmar and the Nazgûl Horse Rider (Mordor).
choxorn (Gandalf the White) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (19)
Arakhor
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
civplayah
classical_hero
Csargo
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Renata
RRRaskolnikov
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
tycoonist
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (25)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Double A (Gollum)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
Zack (Leaflock)

Day Ten
Spoiler Day Ten :
Final Vote Tally For Day Ten

tycoonist- 10 (Arakhor, Bad Player, CCRunner, DrumStudent, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
Beefy187- 6 (Autolycus, Beefy187, classical_hero, Earthling, Takhisis, tycoonist)

DAY TEN

Those left standing met for the tenth time under the White Tree of Gondor, on top of the city of Minas Tirith.

Frodo asked the gathered peoples, "What cancer shall we kill off today?"

"It's time for tycoonist to go," Galadriel softly said.

And so it was that the crowd went after tycoonist. He was grumpy at the best of times, and this was certainly no exception.

"Troublemakers!" he yelled. "How dare you try and kill off one of the Proudfeet!"

But his protest was in vain, as he was thrown onto a funeral pyre and burnt alive.

tycoonist (Everard Proudfoot) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TEN. NIGHT TEN WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR ORDERS ARE IN ON TIME. I DON'T PARTICULARLY WANT TO HAVE TO WAIT AGAIN.

Night Ten
Spoiler Night Ten :
NIGHT TEN

Night fell again, as the quest to save Middle Earth intensified...

The wizard of Isengard, Saruman, sent out Uglúk to eliminate the threat posed by Galadriel. The forest of Lothlórien was soon entered by the Uruk-hai, and Galadriel located. Ugluk was wary of the spells that this elf-witch could put on him, so he quickly struck, disemboweling the queen. Arakhor (Galadriel) was dead.

The eye of Sauron was desperate, and sent out his one remaining servant, the Witch-King of Angmar, to attempt to get the One Ring. The possessor of the Ring, Frodo, was soon found, and a fight ensued, with the hobbit using the sword Sting to ward off the evil Mordorian. The sword injured, but did not kill the Witch-King. Whilst the Witch-King wasn't looking, Frodo went and hid under his Elven Cloak. The Witch-King was confused; where had the halfling gone? He searched, but Frodo remained hidden, and the Witch-King finally flew off on his Fell Beast, without having completed his task. Frodo survived.

Summary
Arakhor (Galadriel) was killed by Uglúk (Isengard).
Frodo survived an attack by the Witch-King of Angmar (Mordor).
Frodo use up Sting and the Elven Cloak.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (16)
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
civplayah
classical_hero
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Renata
RRRaskolnikov
Snerk
sprig
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (28)
Arakhor (Galadriel)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda)
Csargo (Iorlas)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Double A (Gollum)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
tycoonist (Everard Proudfoot)
Zack (Leaflock)

Day Eleven
Spoiler Day Eleven :

Final Vote Tally For Day Eleven

civplayah- 12 (Autolycus, CCRunner, classical_hero, DrumStudent, Earthling, Lord OST, Renata, RRRaskolnikov, Snerk, Takhisis, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
TheLastOne36- 1 (Beefy187)

Not voting- 1 (Bad Player)

DAY ELEVEN

The remaining members of Middle Earth, their numbers greatly reduced, met outside of the Witch-King's stronghold of Minas Morgul. They were ready to take him on.

The Witch-King of Angmar rose from the keep, his screams almost splitting the ears of those who stood before him.

"No man can kill me," the Witch-King stated, "until all the Nazgûl are dead!"

"But they are!" Arwen cried out.

"Oh...um...," the Witch-King stammered.

The crowd surged forward, with an arrow from Faramir bringing down the Mordorian's fell beast just as it took off in an attempt at an escape. The Witch-King fell to the ground, and could only raise himself enough to allow Haldir's sword to enter where his face once was. The ground shook, the wind picked up, the air moved. The Witch-King's armour imploded, as he was destroyed forever, sending out a shockwave that knocked down all that were gathered.

civplayah (Éomer/Witch-King of Angmar) was dead.

IT IS NOW NIGHT ELEVEN. NIGHT ELEVEN WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG.

Night Eleven
Spoiler Night Eleven :
NIGHT ELEVEN

It was night once again, as the peoples of Middle Earth awaited what would happen...

Saruman was keen to make a move for the One Ring, and so sent out Uglúk to find and destroy Winston Hughes. The Shire was soon reached by the raging creature of Isengard, who ran across the plains of Middle Earth with great haste, and Frodo's humble abode located. Uglúk entered through the small door set into the landscape, hoping to quietly sneak up on the unsuspecting hobbit. But Faramir was for some reason present, and saw the Uruk-hai enter. Before Ugluk had a chance to lay a hand on the halfling, he was banished from the Shire by Faramir, who bravely fought off the beast. Winston Hughes was saved by Faramir.

After his efforts saving the ring bearer, Faramir made the long and arduous journey to Mordor (although not long and arduous enough that he couldn't complete it in the same night), to seek out and destroy the evil that remained there. The Eye of Sauron was the only thing left behind the fabled Black Gate.

Faramir stood outside the closed Gate and commanded, "Let the Lord of the Black Land come forth; let justice be done upon him."

But seeing as sprig had been reduced to being merely a fiery ball on top of a tall tower, he obviously did not come forward.

However, the Black Gate opened, and Faramir entered upon his steed, unchecked, no forces within remaining to stop him. Before long, he was standing directly in front of the evil Eye, drawing an arrow with his bow to shoot at the pupil of Sauron. He let the arrow go and it hit its target, the Eye of Sauron imploding and releasing a shock wave that annihilated the tower on which it had rested. sprig (Elven Archer/Sauron) was dead. Mordor was destroyed.

Unfortunately, given the annihilation of the tower, Faramir has no means of escape. Bits of rock and metal fell; Faramir was ready to accept his fate. Within a few seconds, Faramir and his steed were crushed. RRRaskolnikov (Faramir) was dead.

Summary
Winston Hughes was saved from an attack by Uglúk (Isengard), by RRRaskolnikov (Faramir).
sprig (Elven Archer/Sauron) was vigilante killed by RRRaskolnikov (Faramir).
RRRaskolnikov died as a result of the vigilante attack on sprig.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (13)
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
classical_hero
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Renata
Snerk
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (31)
Arakhor (Galadriel)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda)
civplayah (Eomer/Witch-King of Angmar)
Csargo (Iorlas)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Double A (Gollum)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
RRRaskolnikov (Faramir)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
Zack (Leaflock)

Day Twelve
Spoiler Day Twelve :
Final Vote Tally For Day Twelve

Beefy187- 10 (Beefy187, CCRunner, classical_hero, DrumStudent, Earthling, Lord OST, Renata, Snerk, Takhisis, TheLastOne36)
Bad Player- 1 (Autolycus)

Abstain- 2 (Bad Player, Winston Hughes)

DAY TWELVE

The remaining members of Middle Earth for some reason decided that it would be nice to meet on the perilous Bridge of Khazad-dûm for the twelfth day.

Celeborn addressed the gathered crowd, "Who amongst us will face their death today?"

"Beefy187!" shouted Samwise, angry at the perceived threat to his best friend Frodo.

The mob gathered around the young boy, but just as they were about to grab him to throw off the bridge, he escaped on top of a horse. Beefy187 (Éothain) survived, and would rejoin the town tomorrow.

IT IS NOW NIGHT TWELVE. NIGHT TWELVE WILL BE 24 HOURS LONG.

Night Twelve
Spoiler Night Twelve :
NIGHT TWELVE

Once again Night came, with the prospect of impending doom still evident...

Saruman wasn't too happy with the previous night's results, and so decided to go after Renata this time. Uglúk ran out to Rivendell, hoping to catch the elf off guard. But she was ready and waiting on the banks of the Ford of Bruinen.

"If you want me dead," she said to the Uruk-hai, who was standing on the opposite bank of the ford, "come and claim me."

Uglúk did not fear the water in front of him, and started out across the narrow gap, confident that he would be successful this night.

Renata started chanting, however, gradually raising her voice,"Non o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Briunen Dan in Ulaer!".

A flood of water rushed down from upstream, washing Uglúk away. He was not dead, but would need another night to recuperate. Renata survived.

Summary
Renata survived an attack by Uglúk (Isengard).
Uglúk was injured and will need a night of rest to recover.

Remaining Members of Middle Earth (13)
Autolycus
Bad Player
Beefy187
CCRunner v2.0
classical_hero
DrumStudent
Earthling
Lord OST
Renata
Snerk
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
Winston Hughes

Dead members of Middle Earth (31)
Arakhor (Galadriel)
askthepizzaguy (Boromir)
choxorn (Gandalf)
CivGeneral (Freda)
civplayah (Éomer/Witch-King of Angmar)
Csargo (Iorlas)
Diamondeye (Denethor)
Double A (Gollum)
johnhughthom (Déagol)
Love (Gwaihir the Eagle)
Methos (Treebeard)
Nictel (Skinbark)
RRRaskolnikov (Faramir)
Seon (Eowyn)
Stuck in Pi (Pippin)
tapdancingowl (Gimli)
TheForestAuro (Gamling)
thomas.berubeg (Merry)
trada (Aragorn)
Zack (Leaflock)

Link to video.
Couldn't find a version without these subtitles.
The world is changed: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air...Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

It began with the forging of the Great Rings.

Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest...fairest of all beings.

Seven to the Dwarf Lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.

And Nine...nine rings were gifted to the race of Men who, above all else, desire power.

For within these rings was bound the strength and will to govern each race.

But they were all of them deceived.

...for another ring was made.

In the land of Mordor, in the fires of Mount Doom, the Dark Lord Sauron forged in secret a Master Ring to control all others.

...and into this Ring he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.

One Ring to rule them all...

One by one the Free lands of Middle earth fell to the power of the ring.

But there were some...who resisted.

A last alliance of Men and Elves marched against the armies of Mordor.

On the slopes of Mount Doom they fought for the freedom of Middle- Earth.

Victory was near!

But the power of the Ring could not be undone.

It was in this moment..when all hope had faded, that Isildur, son of the king, took up his father's sword.

Sauron, the enemy of the Free Peoples of Middle Earth, was defeated.

The Ring passed to Isildur...who had this one chance to destroy evil forever.

But the hearts of Men are easily corrupted. And the Ring of Power has a will of its own.

It betrayed Isildur to his death.

And some things that should not have been forgotten...were lost.

History became legend...legend became myth.

And for two and a half thousand years the Ring passed out of all knowledge.

Until, when chance came, it ensnared a new bearer!

The Ring came to the creature Gollum, who took it deep into the tunnels of the Misty Mountains.

And there, it consumed him.

The Ring brought to Gollum unnatural long life. For five hundred years it poisoned his mind. And in the gloom of Gollum's cave...

It waited.

Darkness crept back into the forests of the world. Rumor grew of a Shadow in the East...whispers of a nameless fear. And the Ring of Power perceived...its time had now come. It abandoned Gollum.

But something happened then the Ring did not intend...

It was picked up by the most unlikely creature imaginable...

A Hobbit....Bilbo Baggins of the Shire.

For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

60 years later...

The air was balmy and the leaves of autumn fallen, as the 44 free members of Middle Earth huddled in a circle, with Lord Elrond addressing the crowd in his home of Rivendell.
"Strangers from distant lands, friends of old. You have been summoned here to answer the threat to Middle Earth, which stands on the brink of destruction. You will unite, or you will fail. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the ring, Frodo."

The young hobbit, Frodo Baggins, largely unnoticed until that point, step forward and placed a small item on a plinth.
"So it is true!" gasped a shocked Boromir, son of Denethor.
"The One Ring! The ring of power!" the elf Legolas Greenleaf exclaimed.

A silence fell over the stunned gathering.

"With the One Ring, the enemy would do untold damage," the elf-lord Celeborn mused.
"It is a gift...a gift to the foes of Mordor! Why not use this Ring?" Boromir proposed. "By the blood of my people have your lands been kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy, let us use it against him!"
"You cannot wield it, none of us can," proffered a bedraggled ranger from nearby. "The One Ring will answer to the enemy alone, it will not serve our cause."
"And what would a ranger know of this matter?"
"This is no mere ranger," Legolas angrily interjected. "He is Aragorn, son of Arathorn. You owe him your allegiance."

Boromir was taken aback by this revelation.

"Aragorn? This is Isildur's heir?"
"And heir to the throne of Gondor," Legolas forcefully added.

Boromir appeared dismayed by this, but nevertheless took his place in the crowd, disheartened by his suggestion to the peoples of Middle Earth falling on deaf ears.

"Aragorn is right. We cannot use it," the wise Gandalf the Grey spoke.
"You have only one choice," Elrond matter-of-factly put it. "You must keep the One Ring out of enemy hands."
"But we know the enemy walks amongst us, taking form at night and searching for this One Ring," King Théoden of Rohan spat out, impatient at the suggestion. "How are we to keep in out of enemy hands?"
"We must rid ourselves of this blight!" Gimli, son of Gloin, a solidly built dwarf, declared.
"One does not simply purge the enemy," Boromir quickly interjected.
"Have you heard nothing that has been said?" Legolas retorted. "The enemy must be destroyed."
"And I suppose you think you're the one to do it?" shouted Gimli, angered at the seeming implication that an elf would lead. "I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an elf!"

This outburst brought chaos to the crowd, as the gathered elves protested Gimli's comment. The anger spread like wildfire, reaching through the crowd until the commotion was unbearable. Everyone was fighting, bickering, arguing. It had to be stopped.

"I will take it," the hobbit Frodo strongly stated. "I will take the One Ring and keep it safe."

Sudden silence filled the crowd, as each head turned to see the small man of the Shire stand before the Ring.

"Though," Frodo continued, "I do not know if I will be able to do it alone."
"I will help you bear this burden, Frodo Baggins, as long as it is yours to bear," Gandalf calmly responded to Frodo's bravery.
"If, by my life or death, I can protect you, I will," Aragorn stepped forward to say, kneeling before Frodo. "You have my sword."
"And you have my bow," Legolas followed.
"And my axe," Gimli confidently stated.

A satisfied silence fell over the crowd as they realised that their troubles were to be allayed by this brave group.

"But how will we get rid of the enemy?" another young hobbit by the name of Samwise Gamgee queried, as everyone's minds turned to the difficulties still at hand.
"We will hold a vote," Gandalf spoke. "We must do what we can to keep the forces of the enemy at bay. And we can hold a vote."

With the sage words of the old wizard meeting with approval around the circle, the issue was decided. The peoples of Middle Earth would vote and lynch the enemy...

ALL ROLE PMs HAVE BEEN SENT. IT IS NOW DAY ONE. THE GAME HAS STARTED. DAY ONE WILL END IN 48 HOURS. I HOPE TO SEE 44 VOTES AT THAT TIME...

OOC: WOOO, Nice Job Camikaze! Though seeing the movie version in text somehow seems more mangled than Tolkien's, but the movies were still good (back in high school my friends and I once watched all three in one Saturday straight, yeah...)

Anyway, I'm betting some bearded barbarian is out to betray us. Would be ironic for CCRunner to have such short, stubbly legs so I'm guessing it's him. For now, Vote CCRunner

I guess I'll kick things off. I'd like to know who this Lord OST is. After all, isn't OST a misspelling of East, where Mordor lies?

Very nice transition into the game Camikaze. This is going to be a fun game, I can tell already. :goodjob:

Oh! Welcome Diana and John to CFC mafia games. I hope this becomes as interesting as it looks like.

For now I'll vote: Seon. Always suspectible!

And OST means CHEESE in danish btw.

Thats right Diamondeye. but Im Norwegian :)
I vote Autolycus for being so impolite.
(Edit: He should have done his Norwegian homework)

"choxorn because chance cannot be ruled out."

Oh, it's ost, not Ost with umlaut, so it's norwegian, not german, and is cheese, not east. Ok. In that case, I'm going to say that Civgeneral seems like he might be a general of the enemy.

So you say that the enemy is CIVilized. Hmm :scan: I dont find Mordor much civilized.

Top Bottom