How do i clear my cache?

Go to

c:\Documents and Settings\<your userid>\Local Settings\Applications\My Games\Beyond the Sword\cache

and delete all the files there.

Check your Firewall settings again. Maybe something got switched around.. Or, reset your Router/Modem maybe. Holding SHIFT when the game is launching does clear the cache like Ginger_Ale said.

Check your Firewall settings again. Maybe something got switched around.. Or, reset your Router/Modem maybe. Holding SHIFT when the game is launching does clear the cache like Ginger_Ale said.

Ok do you know where the cache settings would be on Firefox and what do I do with the settings? I heard holding shift does work, but it didn't before when I tried to. And when it does work, is there anyway I can see it did clear the caches?

Necromancer thread ftw.

@The Lemon,
The thread is about clearing the game's cache. I'm not sure why you are mentioning Firefox and its settings.

As an admitted Technodunce, what is a "cache", what does it do, and why does it need to be cleared?

There is also a video cache you can clean usually with ALT-ENTER. Or minimizing the game.

May I ask the reason you want to do this? It sounds like you get an error of some kind, if so can you post the error you get and maybe we can better help you.

to BestBrian: a cache is kind of a holding place for commonly used items. That way the computer can access them faster.

Good luck
-=Mark=-

Top Bottom