Onan's Naval GMR game (G&K)

What do you think, Tab? Should I hold out for the chance you might buy the extra DLC? Or should I stop being lazy and remake the game? :D

What i dont have :

-Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario pack
-Explorer's Map Pack

Which one do i need to buy?

I don't have the maps either, but it's fine.

I guess the wonders DLC, which includes the scenario pack?

If you got Korean, why not the wonders DLC

I don't have the maps either, but it's fine.

I guess the wonders DLC, which includes the scenario pack?

If you got Korean, why not the wonders DLC

Ok it makes sense.

It's alright now :)

So the game is still on? Awesome!

Tabarnak, does that mean you never played with the 3 extra wonder? A tip then, do not build The Mausoleum, it suck, especially if you have 3-4 stone ressources!

:p

So the game is still on? Awesome!

Tabarnak, does that mean you never played with the 3 extra wonder? A tip then, do not build The Mausoleum, it suck, especially if you have 3-4 stone ressources!

:p

unfortunately yes, the Netherlands has to go the unwanted religion routine to compensate the poor tundra.

Nice one, Tab, thanks.

Curses, it looks like their marketing schemes are working! :dunno:

I only got a cell phone about six months ago. Well, my wife got it. :rolleyes:

I only got a cell phone about six months ago. Well, my wife got it. :rolleyes:

I used to have a cell phone in the early 2000 for 1 year. Then gave it away for 10 years because i didn't need that. Got new one a year ago for my girlfriend's new job(she uses the phone and i pay the bill :lol:. Seriously, these new intelligent phones are nice).

EEE, i always try to not succumber to the evil market :evil:

Seriously? I prefer using cell phone to serf the forum, even when I sit in front of my laptop.

Cellphone? Not so great. Smartphone? Kinda awesome if you work on the go and need something bigger then a notepad to write note and such.

Well, I think we'll have a problem if everyone try to rush the great lighthouse. :crazyeye:
Also, Can I add you guys on steam?

Spoiler :
I think I never needed a cellphone. If i want to listen some music, I use my pc, if I want to talk to someone, I use my pc. If i am not on my pc, it's probably because I am busy and don't have a cellphone ringing in my pocket ಠ_ಠ

I know I will go for the lighthouse, just to keep my speed advantage over you guys!

William of the Netherlands will NOT go for the great lighthouse for sure. But he wants to adopt a religion and spread to others. What follower beliefs would other leader prefer?

Maybe the +1% hammer for every follower, or the +food of not at war?

Top Bottom