Onan's Naval GMR game (G&K)

My beleif will depend on what my terrain will look like.I dont have any sea ressources but I have quite a few plantations spot. We Will see.

My beleif will depend on what my terrain will look like.I dont have any sea ressources but I have quite a few plantations spot. We Will see.

I was thinking about follower beliefs, in any case someone did not get religion and want to get some benefit as well. Of course if the follower beliefs are good, they are more likely to be accepted. Unlike the AI I can't be selfish to human players and hope they will sign OB to let my missionary inside.

Well, I usually prefer getting the buildings beleif, especially the pagoda. Having a free +2 happiness, culture and faith every few turn is pretty awesome

Well, I usually prefer getting the buildings beleif, especially the pagoda. Having a free +2 happiness, culture and faith every few turn is pretty awesome

Assuming players not going religion will not build faith, so taking that as follower belief will not be welcomed by the followers, so it has to depend on natural religion spread.

Those building give faiths, so as long as you can build one, it give you additional faiths, thus making the next building even faster to get. Even if you dont go the religion route, it only take a couple shrine to get those building going.

I was thinking about follower beliefs, in any case someone did not get religion and want to get some benefit as well. Of course if the follower beliefs are good, they are more likely to be accepted. Unlike the AI I can't be selfish to human players and hope they will sign OB to let my missionary inside.

Just checking that you know missionaries don't need OB to enter others' territory? I'm sure you must. ;)

Just checking that you know missionaries don't need OB to enter others' territory? I'm sure you must. ;)
Exactly, human players can use several units to block missionary, without OB, missionary will die before they can do their jobs. That's why I want to make the spread a willingly deal.

LostKnight, you said that you have plenty of plantations around, and the same happens with me.
I would definitely accept your religion if it's have a plantation based belief.
Just saying...

Going on a trip for 3 days. See ya Monday :)

DeathGod, I will spread it to you if you are close to me then(and if you are still willing)

Dang, And I had an awesome find in a ruin!

hey onan, could we get a revert? every time I try to load it, it crashes ciV

Reverted to previous player--your turn again, E.

Let me know if it's still giving you trouble, Banman.

I had the same issue in one of our games Banman! I updated GMR client. Have you done that?

foffaren: will. try updating as you said, but that didn't seem a likely cause because was successfully loading and playing other games' turns right before ....

Yeah it was the same for me. Could play other games but not the small invite one. Left it over night, rebooted, updated and after that it worked.

Still not working?

If not, I'll see if Mel can help. Let me know.

Top Bottom