"Ready is unavailable because another player is using a DLC..."

Frossa

Prince
Me and my friend are trying to start up a multiplayer game with a custom map, thanks to the new patch. But I can't tic the Ready button, and I get the message "Ready is not available because another player is using a DLC that is not installed on your computer". This makes no sense what so ever, since I have ALL the DLCs for the game, whereas my friend barely has any.
Has anybody else encountered this problem or know how to solve it?

The custom map has set starting positions for certain civs, by the way, if that may cause the problem.

Just came across your thread, this has always been a problem. It seems it hasn't changed. If you have DLC that your friend doesn't have, you need to disable your DLC. Not sure if this has been changed at all, since I last played a year ago.

Just came across your thread, this has always been a problem. It seems it hasn't changed. If you have DLC that your friend doesn't have, you need to disable your DLC. Not sure if this has been changed at all, since I last played a year ago.

That doesn't seem to be the cause of the problem. There hasn't been any issues with playing before, even when I have all my DLCs activated. Also, it says that my friend has DLCs I don't have, not the other way around.
:/

Has your friend preorder BNW? there seems to be a check box for BNW in the DLC section now, if you or your friend preordered BNW try unchecking the box and trying again. Let me know if that worked

Top Bottom