What needs fixing before we release v35

7632 updates

- Fix Bison movie. Was always a BEAR not a BISON apparently.
- Minor tweaks to bear trainer buildings.

I've still got this cold and not reading stuff correctly:blush:

Wrong thread DH...

But I wanted to remind here if you haven't seen it elsewhere that I've got another dll update to go before release (should be in by end of tonight).

From the most recent SVN: Before the game finishes loading, I get an error saying that XML/text/bug options screen.xml can't be found.

Game loads, and I decide to look at the German units.

The German Obsidian Maceman is carrying two Maces.

The German Stone Spearman seems to be using the wrong animations, as he's holding his spear sideways.

The German Mobile SAM has the same graphics as the Mobile Artillery.

Is the German Medieval Town Guard supposed to use the animations it currently has? They look awkward.

I'd suggest increasing the moves on the Spaceshuttle Settler. It currently has the same number of moves as the Airplane Settler, but a much higher cost.

From the most recent SVN: Before the game finishes loading, I get an error saying that XML/text/bug options screen.xml can't be found.

Game loads, and I decide to look at the German units.

The German Stone Spearman seems to be using the wrong animations, as he's holding his spear sideways.

Is the German Medieval Town Guard supposed to use the animations it currently has? They look awkward.

I'd suggest increasing the moves on the Spaceshuttle Settler. It currently has the same number of moves as the Airplane Settler, but a much higher cost.

Did you start this game in any Era besides Prehistoric? If you did you Will have multiple errors and possible CTDs.

JosEPh

Ill look on these animations today. Tnx for info.

Ill look on these animations today. Tnx for info.

Ok fixed O.Maceman, S.Spearman and SAM problem
As for Guard unit - animation is ok. What I can do is to change unit model (for a soldier with spear for example)

Fix the world builder CtD's, I try pressing enter on every manual input and it crashes, i've made a seperate thread about it.

If the Team can use WB and you can't wouldn't that suggest the problem maybe on your end? You do modify the files per your postings. Just sayin', something to think about.

JosEPh

If the Team can use WB and you can't wouldn't that suggest the problem maybe on your end? You do modify the files per your postings. Just sayin', something to think about.

JosEPh

I have no problem with the original version of the world builder, but this new revamped World builder is bugged and causing CtD's to me. Whenever I enter the value on culture to reach the phenomenal status, it end up crashing straight to desktop with no error. When I try to edit food or any other in a existing building that I built, it crashes again straight to desktop. This new world builder is unstable and it needs to be fixed, and to be on the safe side, I didn't even edit any existing files, I just recently installed the svn version.

I have no problem with the original version of the world builder, but this new revamped World builder is bugged and causing CtD's to me. Whenever I enter the value on culture to reach the phenomenal status, it end up crashing straight to desktop with no error. When I try to edit food or any other in a existing building that I built, it crashes again straight to desktop. This new world builder is unstable and it needs to be fixed, and to be on the safe side, I didn't even edit any existing files, I just recently installed the svn version.

It is an earlier version of Playtping's World Builder and needs updating. There is no one on the team able to do this at this time.

You misunderstand, there is no one working on this on at the moment who can either update it or return it to its old state. Those that could have left the team.

Just remove the whole WB folder and you get back your bts WB...
But frankly speaking, C2C is the only mod which uses an outdated WB.

Just remove the whole WB folder and you get back your bts WB...
But frankly speaking, C2C is the only mod which uses an outdated WB.

There is no WB folder! That is how old the merge was.

edit deleting the screen file causes an error so it is not a straight forward merge or removal. There is no BUG component so it should be fairly easy to figure out.

edit 2 swapping ut the onl for the latest causes the same error.

No idea how antique is your WB version, but beside the CvWorldBuilderScreen file, the only other changed file will be CvScreensInterface.

Yes, it is the Screens Interface module which also contains some stuff to do with the display changes made to C2C for viewports, multimaps and other graphics related things.

You misunderstand, there is no one working on this on at the moment who can either update it or return it to its old state. Those that could have left the team.

now you misunderstand that i said after they are done with their other projects. If they ever get done with whatever important they will unleased, they can get started on fixing the world builder.

Do we have any even arox release date?

OK what is left to do?

I have
- latest update to CvAdvisorUtils by Platyping - done and tested ready to be put on SVN
- Volcano excess food and messages - may have a handle on this so should be able to fix it today or tomorrow​

can be left to next release
- reorganise all the Myth buildings to delink them from Palace and make some pseudo national wonders
- more animals + review :food: and :hammers: results + review spawn locations
- Bear Story/stories not quite right. I know how to fix this, there is just a lot of them.
- Story and stories for all the other animals.
- post random map generation fixes for resources so that animal resources are not appearing where they should not eg kangaroos in the Northern Hemisphere.
- update Natural Wonders code to latest. There is an occasional bug when discovering the Great Barrier Reef for example​

Top Bottom