BETA: BUFFY-3.19.004 - Please help test

Installing the new mod shouldn't affect any of the BTS files and folders. You just need to make sure the new mod folder has or inherits the same permissions.

There was a problem somewhere when I installed BUFFY. Ran the file checker and it tossed out some errors. Needed to download a file called FX.zip, which had what was needed. It was mentioned somewhere, probably the HOF site, so it must be an issue others have had to at some point. Hopefully I don't have to do that again, as getting the file checker to run at all in Linux was quite the pain.

There was a problem somewhere when I installed BUFFY. Ran the file checker and it tossed out some errors. Needed to download a file called FX.zip, which had what was needed. It was mentioned somewhere, probably the HOF site, so it must be an issue others have had to at some point. Hopefully I don't have to do that again, as getting the file checker to run at all in Linux was quite the pain.
There is a link on the GOTM site FAQ page to download them if you want to clear the error off your screen.

Top Bottom