Budweiser Challenge for basic civ5. (only GK and BNW needed)

You hovered over great scientists, then over tech costs, then back to scientist. Then you left a couple and bulbed one, then bulbed the rest later for the Internet.

Acken is extremely efficient and opportunistic....
He is, although when I sent my scout to do some "scouting" Rome had a tonne of units so worker stealing didn't seem an option. Nappy wanted peace very early but i said no, I should have and sent an army to Rome but my religion forbid war(swords into plowshares).

I actually made more mistakes than I let on like forgetting to bulb my 3 GW just before the World's Fair buff ended(I realised many turns later), and waiting on a natural GA to fill Sistine when I could've just finished Aesthetics as faith wasn't an issue.

I didn't beeline Astronomy in a calculated approach as I figured the cultural leaders would be on my continent and i wanted to make sure I got all the cultural wonders and I was right. I also benefited as I was able to get the 1000 :c5production: needed to win the World's Fair in 3 turns, and Enrico proposed the Olympic games on the second proposal. That was a mad bulb to Internet when Rome DOwed me.

I'll try again and iof i don't get a sub 250 CV them I'm going to play borderlands :)

He is, although when I sent my scout to do some "scouting" Rome had a tonne of units so worker stealing didn't seem an option.
That happens to me, as well... though now I start thinking I might be trying to steal too late. I think Acken stole with his second/third scout, both of which he built straight away.

I was watching a Moriarte LP the other day, and he bumped into Assyria expo with no units and two workers which he stole in 1 turn. Then he warred with Assyria -- and it produced only siege towers and did not move them one tile away from the border. It's ok though.. one day, it will happen in my games. :lol:

t262 CV

Spoiler :

Managed to snag a worker from Rome and got the Parthenon, Hagia Sophia, Borobudur, the list gos on and on. Got all cultural wonders bar Broadway which i didn't bother to build as i didn't want to upset my GM cheese. Nothing much to report as there were no wars except the one I've just started so I could musician bomb a hostile France, except I got beaten to the LToP by 1 turn to Attila of all people. Oh my level3 spy got killed on his first coup attempt, again......

I just won the International games a few turns earlier than the t262 victory and everyone fell into line very quickly so only 1 GM was needed. My WC proposals were World's Fair->Freedom(passed)->International Games. I should've proposed International Games second and done a bit of GM cheesing earlier.

Top Bottom