CivWillard for BNW

Aristos

Lightseeker
CivWillard is now working for BNW.

EDIT: file removed, working file posted in Mod Components subforum. See last post in this thread.

As with almost every other mod, the new expansion broke my CivWillard adaptation for G&K....
Let's make this work.

agreed - I can run it but have no idea about programming or doing mods. Is it of any help if I report what works and what not?? Otherwise than being a bugfinder while playing I won't be of any great assistance...

Appreciated. I hope someone jumps into the train to help, I am stuck and short of time.

I found the cause of the crash, and fixed it. I will do some more testing and then post the working version in the mod subforums for anyone interested. Be aware that the first version will be basically a G&K version adapted to work with BNW (that is, lacking some of the new information).

I plan to keep maintaining the mod in the near future, adding the new features from BNW when time permits. In the meanwhile, at least we will have the last version working with BNW.

Enjoy!

The adapted version of CivWillard for BNW, and a few additions related to the expansion, has been posted in the Mod Components sub forum. Feedback there is welcome.

Top Bottom