Map markers/pins (Civ5 BNW)

MikePreece

Chieftain
I haven't been active on CivFanatics for years, so apologies if this has been discussed specifically in relation to Civ5 BNW, but I couldn't find it if it has. One of the few things I liked with VI was pins - although it would have been a lot better if they scaled when zooming in and out. As it was they were in the way much of the time. Are pins or markers available in any way shape or form for V BNW?

I haven't been active on CivFanatics for years, so apologies if this has been discussed specifically in relation to Civ5 BNW, but I couldn't find it if it has. One of the few things I liked with VI was pins - although it would have been a lot better if they scaled when zooming in and out. As it was they were in the way much of the time. Are pins or markers available in any way shape or form for V BNW?
In the little time I have spent in VI forums, that was something that I noticed about VI that I WOULD like(!) Unfortunately, no we don't have them in V. There might be a mod that does that, but I have very little exposure to mods and don't know of one. If such a mod would be of interest to you, then post in the Creation and Customization forum, somebody should know.

Top Bottom