Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Spain

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Custom Civ

Votes: 7 6.1%

• Total voters

holy king

Deity
i'd normally go for america (lincoln in the stone age.... never liked that idea in former civ games) but this time they have quite a useful UU, so i'll pick my secon less favoured civ, the germans...

Hey There,

I'm MR. RANDOM so my favorite way to play is with random map with all random settings (size, ocean size, greeness, etc.), a random number of civs, randomly chosen, and HOPEFULLY (if this option does exist) random personalities.

The name of the game is ADAPTION, man, I want to be thrown in blindfolded, as it were, and have to use my wits to make my way out.

While this, at least theoretically, is my favorite way to play, getting stuck with a water world or some arid deserty thing is frustrating as Hell, I still love seeing the variety of shoot possible.

I cant think of a civ ill play the least. Im going to play America, Mali, Persia, France, and Egypt the most so ill play the rest of them the least :D .

Russia-Germany-America-but I will try and play them all at some point. :crazyeye:

I was debating between Aztecs, Arabs, and Mongolians. No real specific reason I suppose. While I am militant, the Aztecs and Mongolians just seem to militant for my tastes. The feel of the civs I suppose. As for the Arabs, this may sound silly, but the city names seem to turn me away... and they just appeal to me less. If the Ottomans or Turks were in, I'd be very happy to play them. I went with Mongolia as I rarely, if ever, play them... and the Aztecs are fun when I do play them at least.

I didn't choose the Mali as I haven't played as them, and I'd want to play with them a few times so I can get the feel for them... so I really have no opinion on them, but I will probably play them in my second or third game. No later then fourth.

Incas, them and the aztecs

i hate centeral american civs (dont realy know why) I never played Aztecs in civ 3. I also probably wont play much of mali

I've desided on playing Rome for the first game :)

Probably Mongolians, since I'm not a warmongerer. Ironically I've been planning to play my first game as the Aztecs.
Of course, I'm going to beat the game with every nation at some point.

Funny how America is the top choice for both this poll and the which civ are you gonna play most poll! :D

America - their unique unit is too late and I dont like the Organized trait.

Aks K

Its gonna HAVE to be America, I know WHY they are there but it just don't sit right with me as an old Civilisation.... :blush:

Sorry!

I plan on using all the civs. Inevitably there will be some I play less, but I can't tell that now.

Synthshadow said:
Its gonna HAVE to be America, I know WHY they are there but it just don't sit right with me as an old Civilisation....

My sentiments exactly. Needs to be there for marketing; but still makes no sense compared to the rest.

Considering I started my first American game for Civ 3 yesterday, I'm guessing that they will come last for cIV, as well.

The Atztecs have the least appeal for me to play (matter of taste), formerly this was the case with the Zulus, happily they are out now.

I choose the Aztecs. Dont know why. They and the Mongolians are a waste of space to me considering how many much more worthy civs were left out so in protest I wont play them.

American too. But having Washington and Roosevelt, adds a more interesting face to the Americans so maybe I will play them this time around.

Judging from my experiences with civ games so far, I have to say Koreans and Japanese. Can't give a reasonable answer. I just don't feel like playing them when I chose a civ and they've never come up when I played random (and that was quite a lot in the last time)

mitsho

Top Bottom