DS: How do you know who built a Wonder?

XxtraLarGe

Warlord
I've been in the process of building Wonders and the AI will apparently build it before me, but I don't seem to get a notice that it was built somewhere else. The only thing I get is my city screen showing up that I don't have anything being produced. Is there a way to see a list of Wonders on the DS?

O.K., I played another game recently and saw an announcement from my foreign advisor announce that another civilization had built a wonder. I must have just dismissed the dialogs too quickly. Still, I wish there was a way to see a list of wonders like there is in Civ IV.

Maybe turn up the assistance level so your advisers would tell you things. Ex. "The Americans used Marie Curie to do their bidding. Good work Americans! Wee should do that too."

Maybe turn up the assistance level so your advisers would tell you things. Ex. "The Americans used Marie Curie to do their bidding. Good work Americans! Wee should do that too."

I think I have it figured out. I think great person & wonder announcements only happen if you know where the city is.

I think I have it figured out. I think great person & wonder announcements only happen if you know where the city is.

That too. But I was playing a game where an unknown civ found the school of confucious and it told me.

Top Bottom