zulu city style and music

I hope they've given the African civs their own culture group. I'm inclined to doubt it. But given the Scramble for Africa scenario, it's quite possible the Zulu aren't even the only new African civ in the main game. So it's possible they've gotten some new city graphics and music for them. It would sure be nice.

I hope they've given the African civs their own culture group. I'm inclined to doubt it. But given the Scramble for Africa scenario, it's quite possible the Zulu aren't even the only new African civ in the main game. So it's possible they've gotten some new city graphics and music for them. It would sure be nice.

I agree with you , I think one African civ is not enough ,I want new city graphics and music,even just are different in color with middle east's

Maybe if Kongo or another African civ is included there will be an African artstyle and music.
If Ethiopia and Zulu are the only African civs then there might not be one.

Polynesia has its own city design, mainly because it is used for the Civs in the Island Paradise Scenario.

So the amount of Civs using it should not be a problem, and the Scramble of Africa could very well mean new city design, and even music.

Yes, if we have a total of 4 African civs it could make it for differenced styles... In a way, Polynesia's scenario means, well, 4 civilizations hehe...

I've been thinking, they showed a screenshot of Portugal's cities today, but not of Zulu's... Maybe they are holding a new city style and thus can't show them yet? I mean, they didn't even show the Impi, only the Leader Scene (which of course, doesn't actually show the civ ingame)

Polynesia has its own city design, mainly because it is used for the Civs in the Island Paradise Scenario.

So the amount of Civs using it should not be a problem, and the Scramble of Africa could very well mean new city design, and even music.

However Polynesias is just a re-coloured east Asia

However Polynesias is just a re-coloured east Asia

Honestly, a Recolor is far better than no unique-style at all, like Brazil using Native American's city-style...

Top Bottom