Lua?? Help....

PrimoXanthous

~ knightmare13 ~
Im currently making a mod, a civ (my country, Philippines) I got a new plan for a better trait for the Leader, instead of "Gain extra :c5culture: Culture, :c5gold: Gold and :c5food: Food from fishing boats until Biology. Recieve a unique building in Capital when founded" im planning to change it to "+ 2 :c5gold: Gold and :c5culture: Culture from each sea trade routes, +50% range to sea trade routes". Recieve a unique building in Capital when founded" but i think its impossible to make with just the codes present in the BNW, i spend hours last night just searching for sea trade routes modifier, but i found nothing. So i think the only option is to make this new trait would be by Lua.
Please, if anyone interested and could help in making this new trait, I will give credits to you on my Mod. I hope somebody would help. Thanks and good day! :)

You might have better luck asking in the mod forum, but your +2 to trade route thing sounds like Morroco's UA. Have you looked at how they coded that?

You might have better luck asking in the mod forum, but your +2 to trade route thing sounds like Morroco's UA. Have you looked at how they coded that?
yeah, i already check Moroco's trait unfortunately the +2 gold and culture will modify on both land and sea trade routes, while the new Arabian trait focuses only on land trade routes. the trait that im thinking will modify only Sea trade routes.

Top Bottom