Is there a way to save a multiplayer map?

Ronza149

Chieftain
I was playing as the Inca with my friend the other day and saw a beautiful location for Petra surrounded by mountains,I really want to save this map and try it in a single player game but just can't find a save map button for multiplayer saves(I was the host),there has to be some way,anyone knows how to do it?Thanks guys.

I was playing as the Inca with my friend the other day and saw a beautiful location for Petra surrounded by mountains,I really want to save this map and try it in a single player game but just can't find a save map button for multiplayer saves(I was the host),there has to be some way,anyone knows how to do it?Thanks guys.

You can't convert a mp game into a sp one. But you can always play it single but still under mp mode. Load the game and put your friend as an AI. Check ready and you are good for a game. Problem is that the AI acts diffrently but you should already know that.

Try moving the save game from the multi player save folder to the single player's.
If that does not work, try hotseat, it should be possible to use a mod such as IGE to do a save.
Cheers

Neither of them works,the save does show up on saves list but I can't load the save.

I don't think you can do that. Unless you load the save and restart.

Top Bottom