You can suggest specific cultures for the new 'Singularity' sets (ancient era) :)

Kyriakos

Creator
Got any ideas?

Currently the Greek is released, and most of the Celtic is done (but i do not particularly like it...).

Any ideas for the other three cultures?

Maybe Mayan (American), Chinese or Japanese (any other for Asian/oriental?) and Persian or Babylonian for Middle Eastern.

Syrian? That's not ancient era.
China, Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, Hatti, Assyria, Persia, Medea, Mitanni, Lydia, Parthia, Elam, India, Gothic, Etruscan, Phoenicia, Carthage, Rome, Nubia, Kush, Armenia, Troy, I could keep going.

Syria not ancient. That's interesting. Have you ever heard about Amorities? Ebla or Mari kingdoms? Ugarit city? Cannan cities like Megido or Phoenician cities probably were similar in look.

I would like to see China (Han), Indian (maybe Maurya), Bablyonian/Assyrian, Maya, and I always enjoy a Yamato set.

Also, what about a new goody hut/barbarian encampment. And on that topic a hut/primative set for African and Polynesian civs.

Syrian? That's not ancient era.
China, Sumeria, Babylon, Egypt, Hatti, Assyria, Persia, Medea, Mitanni, Lydia, Parthia, Elam, India, Gothic, Etruscan, Phoenicia, Carthage, Rome, Nubia, Kush, Armenia, Troy, I could keep going.

Syria was quite a powerful ancient kingdom. I cant see how you dont consider them as an ancient kingdom

Top Bottom