Please suggest city sets for fantasy terrain

wuhjah

Prince
In addition to city sets, I'm looking for alternatives for the forests, road markers and mines. Thanks.

Spoiler :

One thing I've always wanted to see is a very lush, green, nature-gone-wild set, with ancient city ruins (of modern cities) decaying with greenery growing in it. Deserts could have dunes that have built up against such ruins. Basically what would Earth look like in a few thousand years if all the people vanished today.

I fully acknowledge what I've just said would be extremely challenging to make...

One thing I've always wanted to see is a very lush, green, nature-gone-wild set, with ancient city ruins (of modern cities) decaying with greenery growing in it. Deserts could have dunes that have built up against such ruins. Basically what would Earth look like in a few thousand years if all the people vanished today.

I fully acknowledge what I've just said would be extremely challenging to make...
Actually it wouldn't be that challenging, just needing patience & some CnP skill. What terrain & city sets would you like done?

Top Bottom