Wanted: Bronze Age city graphics!

2d6 Kobolds

Chieftain
I'm currently on the hunt for bronze age city graphics for Greece, Mesopotamia, and Egypt.
For Greece, I've been looking everywhere for Mycenaean or Minoan cities. I know they exist somewhere, I remember seeing both a long time ago, but now I can't find either of them. Would anyone have these graphics somewhere?

Edit: I was able to scavange a Mycenaean city set from this mod: https://www.moddb.com/downloads/bronze-and-iron-mod. I'm sharing in case anyone else needs it.

Last edited:
You should find more Bronze age city graphic in this mod for Troy, Hatti, Minoans, Egyptians and Assyrians/Babylonians.
/edit/ by the default the game is set to be played as a Western Medditerrean version of a mod orientated more on Italic and Galo-Iberic civilisations. So they have unique city sets and different era images. To find city sets from Eastern part, you need to look in Conquest/Conquest/EasternMed and and Extras folders.

Last edited:
You should find more Bronze age city graphic in this mod for Troy, Hatti, Minoans, Egyptians and Assyrians/Babylonians.
/edit/ by the default the game is set to be played as a Western Medditerrean version of a mod orientated more on Italic and Galo-Iberic civilisations. So they have unique city sets and different era images. To find city sets from Eastern part, you need to look in Conquest/Conquest/EasternMed and and Extras folders.
I downloaded that mod previously and grabbed the Mycenaean set, but I didn't look through the other folders so I missed those other sets lol. Those graphics are amazing, and just what I needed. Now I'm spoiled for choice and can't use them all... Yet again, I find myself wishing we could add more than five culture groups into the game.

I downloaded that mod previously and grabbed the Mycenaean set, but I didn't look through the other folders so I missed those other sets lol. Those graphics are amazing, and just what I needed. Now I'm spoiled for choice and can't use them all... Yet again, I find myself wishing we could add more than five culture groups into the game.
Well, it means I have to update my mod description to be more informative, so everyone can easily find what's really there. I'm happy you like these sets. That was always my wish too to have more culture groups, unfortunately this is not possible.

I hope to see your Bronze Age scenario here one day :)

Thank you! It isn't just Bronze Age though; that's just the first era. This mod goes from the Bronze Age to Late Antiquity (fall of Rome/rise of the medieval age). The working title is Stones to Steel.

Top Bottom