More Civilisations

You get cavalry units for free from each great prophet each time you load a saved game...

Hi I am just wondering if this issue still exists for the Ayyubids or if it was just a weird issue that only Natan35 saw? Was thinking of starting an Ayyubid game and was also wondering if they have Event Support? Thanks for the great work!

Speaking of redacted things, what was up with those Beyond Earth peoples? Like who are they and what's their story and where are they from? :o

Are you in the right thread?

Hmmm, so I saw you are planning to make Alexanders empire...civ, however it is gonna be called, so I used my precious spare time and resources to compose a city list!
Spoiler :
Pella
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria Eschate

I hope this will be of some help.

Hmmm, so I saw you are planning to make Alexanders empire...civ, however it is gonna be called, so I used my precious spare time and resources to compose a city list!
Spoiler :
Pella
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria Eschate

Most effort I've seen in a city list.
Spoiler :
10/10 would read again

Spoiler :
Pella
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria
Alexandria Eschate

Great list! But what about Alexandria Bucephalus, the one named after his horse? :p

So the Greece split looks like Minoans, Delian League, Macedonian Empire, Thrace, Sparta, and then the mysterious one in Turkey. Troy ?

Like the other civ packs, the Greece pack will only have four civs - the Minoans and one of the others are standalones, and will both be released sooner.

We've also got one civ that isn't even on the map that is possibly going to be released this year, and it's one which Leugi will probably be happy with

Ahh yes the classic announcement of the announcement that always drives me into a nerve racking feel.

I really want to see the Greece split cant wait any more. :help:

You're going to have to, unfortunately - we've got a full lineup for the rest of the year, and where it is next year will depend on the other civs. I don't really want to have eight European civs in a row (That's JFD's department :D)

You're going to have to, unfortunately - we've got a full lineup for the rest of the year, and where it is next year will depend on the other civs. I don't really want to have eight European civs in a row (That's JFD's department :D)

...but your public are crying out for the Greek split ;). Ah well, we'll have to "make do" with the Gauls, Minoans and all the other goodies you have planned for now.

Well, there's always Ambrox's Ancient Mediterranean Civilizations & Greek Epic, unless you're specifically looking for something from Pookie himself.

Eh, a lot of those civs have kind of generic abilities, many of which are just wholesale from vanilla civs. It seems a lot more like things that would fit as a scenario of sorts than civs that stand on their own well.

shaglio, do you not think I've seen that, stole it, integrated it into my mod :cooool:)? Thing is, when Morecivs are doing a set of civs destined for a mod you're putting together, you know it's going to be quality. You know it's going to include some art from Jan, it will be rigorously tested and fun to play. That's why I'm looking forward to it so much. (The same can be said about JFD, Colonial Legacies and a bunch of others by the way ;))

Top Bottom