JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Here's a screenshot of the crash I'm getting when I try to load up a custom scenario with Poland-Lithuania enabled. Anyone else had this?

Spoiler :

I think I'm getting this crash with all of your mods/updates since Poland-Lithuania (Armenia, Belgium, Scotland, Switzerland, haven't updated Denmark-Norway). I have the newest patch installed so this makes no sense :|. I disable them and I can load up scenarios just fine. Could this be related to the decisions code? I don't use decisions.

In my recent update for Hungary I made a dumb mistake. Whilst adding support for P&P so that the check for one's religion switches over to one's State Religion dynamically, I forgot to return the value of that religion! So to those who use the direct downloads, please re-download Hungary and full functionality should be restored.

An important update to Hungary:

• Fixed a number of errors relating to the alpha atlas
  • In order for the Golden Age Points per turn from Faith to show up on the Top Panel, you will need to be using either Piety & Prestige or my Dynamic TopPanel Support Mod

The Kingdom of Hungary - Stephen I (GK + BNW) Download Subscribe

Stephen I - Hungary
Hussar (Cavalry): A fast Mounted Unit used for hit-and-run attacks and scouting. Especially deadly with flank attacks. Only the Hungarians may build it.
Vegvar (Castle): So long as the city follows your main religion, the Vegvar increases religious pressure by 25% and Faith output by +1 for every defensive building in the city. If a city with a Vegvar is occupied by an enemy civilization at war with Hungary, that city will continuously take 30 damage per turn until the city is re-taken or peace is brokered.

Maria Theresa - Austria
Dragoon (Cavalry): A strong Mounted Unit designed to combat other Mounted Units and to earn promotions quickly. Generates Tourism for every 2 levels it has earned (up to 4) when garrisoned in a city after Radio. Only the Austrians may build it. Does not obsolete.

Note: In order for the Golden Age Points per turn from Faith to show up on the Top Panel, you will need to be using either Piety & Prestige or my "]Dynamic TopPanel Support Mod.

Credits
Spoiler :
JFD: Design, Code, Writing
Janboruta: Artwork
bernie14: Graphics (Hussar)
SuperWaffle247: Research
Creative Assembly: Music (Peace)
Andreas Waldeloft: Music (War)

The same will be done to Armenia eventually.

An important update to Hungary:

The Kingdom of Hungary - Stephen I (GK + BNW) Download Subscribe

Stephen I - Hungary

Maria Theresa - Austria

Credits
Spoiler :
JFD: Design, Code, Writing
Janboruta: Artwork
bernie14: Graphics (Hussar)
SuperWaffle247: Research
Creative Assembly: Music (Peace)
Andreas Waldeloft: Music (War)

The same will be done to Armenia eventually.

What is the point at spoiler signature, if you aren't gonna put a spoiler in there?

Next Release: Something best avoided :p

Why do I get the feeling that this particular leader was threatened with 'shirtfronting' by a certain Prime Minister recently...?

Nobody in their right mind would make Tony Abbott a civ leader.

Also, JFD, might want to fix the URL tag in the Hungary post when you get a chance.

PUTIN!
OMG, it is so obvious!
P.S.: what's the thing with Russia, JFD?

I just had a great time with Scotland! Might perhaps be my favorite JFD civ at this point. But I have to notify you of an issue. The College's GWW slot does not show up on the GW management screen (My Culture). This basically means I cannot guarrantee that I get the increased GA length from the College unless it's the only GWW slot I have. It has gotten a bit irritating at times.

Aside from that I'll also have to report that I don't even get the ability to rush Production after adopting a Policy as Revised Poland. Real shame; I find it to be superior to the original.

I'm a huge fan of your work and have enjoyed all the civilizations you've done. However I'm running into an issue now where Armenia's UA stops working with this fixed prophets mod. I know you can't support compatability on all your mods with every other mod that's ever existed, but I was wondering if you had some idea of what's causing this. I understand programming to some degree and can read XML/LUA fairly well but I have no idea what's causing this (and there seems to be little documentation in general for a lot civ-specific events). Nothing shows up in any of the log files either. I can't figure out how forcing a great person to spawn at a certain faith threshold would prevent your UA from working unless it's such that 2 files trying to edit the same thing just can't be handled by the game.

Thanks for any of your time.

Anybody able to help me with the crash I was getting on the previous page? Hate to be persistant but if I can't find a solution to it I may not be able to use any of JFD's future civs, which would be pretty sad :(.

There's no logs for the crash because it happens before the map starts up.

Top Bottom