Prehistoric Era Reborn (20,000BC)

There is no "diplomacy" technology in the Prehistoric era tech tree. The prehistoric era is incompatible with other mods that alter the tech tree. Whatever mod is adding diplomacy to the tech tree is causing your error.

Yea, found that out... the Eras mod was the problem, sorry!

That is by design. Resources aren't gone, they are just hidden similar to how you can't see coal, aluminum, and uranium at the start of standard games.

Resources are revealed later as you discover new technologies. Take a look at the tech tree.

Hi Novu. As I understand both Bison and Cocoa are resources in BNW now, but they don't require any techs and appear immediately.

boys I can not Install this mod . I put all the folders in the root directory of the game and the .modinfo file to the Documents folder mod but I do not see the new research it All other changes .sorry for my bad english

boys I can not Install this mod . I put all the folders in the root directory of the game and the .modinfo file to the Documents folder mod but I do not see the new research it All other changes .sorry for my bad english

Don't put it in the root directory of the game. That is the WRONG.

Put everything in here.
C:/.../My Documents/My Games/Sid Meyer's Civilization 5/MODS

Don't put it in the root directory of the game. That is the WRONG.

Put everything in here.
C:/.../My Documents/My Games/Sid Meyer's Civilization 5/MODS

OK I have put in this directory buto it's not work- why?:(

OK I have put in this directory buto it's not work- why?:(

I HAVE A DOUBT. WORK WITH CIV V complete edition? i have civ complete edition . pickup the green box in the game . He tells me that the mod is active but I can not see the new research it more

What does the CCTP mod do?.

Its a complete conversation, just check my signatur;=)

This mod only conflicts with other mods that change the Tech tree or remove buildings such as the Faerun mod. It won't work with that.

Exactly thats the problem, we remove the whole tech tree, and then we add our own version, this also counts for eras/ units and so on.

I HAVE A DOUBT. WORK WITH CIV V complete edition? i have civ complete edition . pickup the green box in the game . He tells me that the mod is active but I can not see the new research it more

This mod requires Gods and Kings, (BNW), and the Polynesia DLC.

Troubleshooting the installation.

- Make sure the folder is not double nested.
If you look in the Prehistoric Era Reborn folder you should see a Prehistoric Era reborn (v21).modinfo file and several other folders. That is the correct installation.

If you look in the folder and see only one other folder called Prehistoric Era then that means the folder became double nested for some reason. It is a weird bug it happens to some people and not others. To fix it re-extract that nested folder into the /MODS folder.

- Try disabling other mods if you are running them.
(Prehistoric Era is not compatible with mods that alter the tech tree)

I'm having issues using this mod, probably my personal favorite with another mod I love, the heros of might and magic. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this is or some ideas on how to fix it?:mischief:

I have tried this mod by itself multiple times and keep suffering the same error. If I don't immediately settle at the start of the game then I auto research the agriculture tech and start the game with a city with a palace any ideas on how to resolve this issue?:eek:

I'm having trouble getting this to work with "unlimited XP" for barbarians. Any idea what I could do to make them compatible?

I have tried this mod by itself multiple times and keep suffering the same error. If I don't immediately settle at the start of the game then I auto research the agriculture tech and start the game with a city with a palace any ideas on how to resolve this issue?:eek:

I would recommend deleting Prehistoric Era and then reinstalling the mod. This error only occurs if you install a new civilization.

Been having fun with this so far (Shoshone are OP!), but I've noticed that becoming friends with a cultural and/or religious city-state is massively OP, because the culture allows you to get some policies early and snowball massively (free settler, culture, production, etc).

May I suggest locking policies (or nerfing them) until the ancient era?

Its a complete conversation, just check my signatur;=)

Exactly thats the problem, we remove the whole tech tree, and then we add our own version, this also counts for eras/ units and so on.

Must be something different, as I play (amongst others) with Arbogli's "Beyond The Future" mod; the latter also replaces the tech tree with an adapted one but it works flawlessly with Prehistoric Era Reborn.

-----
-----

Since my first comment I've replaced/updated/added a bunch of mods and I must say that the problems I encountered at first have completely vanished and everything works a-okay at whichever level or speed-rate I play and on whatever world map I start, including the one on which I seemed to have issues at first.

Only oddity I saw -and this is a new one- is that some civs at some point sometimes have none of their cities develop anything for more than a hundred turns (haven't seen it happen with all, just Portugal, Spain, and Greece thus far.

Once again a big thanks for taking the time to make this mod, Novu; it's a barrel of fun and a joy despite the clashing of the mod with the Culture Tree.

Any further developments in the pipeline?

Cheerio!

Top Bottom