Supernatural Civilizations & Scenarios Pack

I miss having this one available for G&K... My favorite set up is a small map with Nazi's, This mod and maybe the Nightmare before Christmas mod too. WACKY FUN! Zazi's vs zombies and beasts...FUN!

I am havin an odd problem with a civ I got from here when you go to select the civ on the screen((its the supernatural mod)) instead of it showing for example (( and it does this with everything the citys, the units leaders ect)) when you choose the civilization instead of showing just the leader and the civ name like the others it shows the code <ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_CIV_VAMPIRE_SHORT_DESC</ShortDescription> any one able to help its really annoying

Moderator Action: Moved from Civ5 GD

I am havin an odd problem with a civ I got from here when you go to select the civ on the screen((its the supernatural mod)) instead of it showing for example (( and it does this with everything the citys, the units leaders ect)) when you choose the civilization instead of showing just the leader and the civ name like the others it shows the code <ShortDescription>TXT_KEY_CIV_VAMPIRE_SHORT_DESC</ShortDescription> any one able to help its really annoying

Moderator Action: Moved from Civ5 GD

I'm having the exact same problem, if anyone could explain how to help id love to know ASAP

On the mod itself, I'm having an absolute blast with this! Was searching for just a simple Vampire civilization mod, and this has exceeded my expectation spectacularly. The only thing I would say is MORE CIVS! my suggestions would be:
Light/Dark Mage (Merlin/Morgana Le Fay respectively)
Succubi (Lillith or some other demon depending on if you want to use the Christianity)
Demons (Take your pick with that)
theres so many that could be brought into this so anything would be really awesome but these four really stick out in my mind. love to hear anything coming from this, keep it coming

Doesn't crash for me but it still has all the civilizations named like "TXT_KEY_CIV_(Insert the new civilization here)_SHORT_DESC"

Are you sure you're loading my v3? Because I had solved that in vanilla.

Well I just double checked (I disabled my other mods and re-downloaded yours) and for some reason I can't scroll while selecting a civilization and when I use advance to pick the civ it says "TXT_KEY_LEADER_CTHULHU - TXT_KEY_CIV_DEEPONES_SHORT_DESC" (Same with all the other civs) and the town is named "TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_INNSMOUTH" Also I have Brave new world if that's the problem

okay so if i disable all the DLC the new civilizations just don't show at all (But the scenario does) also when i play the scenario it gives me normal civilizations but when it loads up ottoman is apparently cthulhu and it does the "TXT_KEY_CITY_NAME_INNSMOUTH" thing again

If you're using the steam version, and it doesn't work on vanilla, I am afraid the problem's on your end.

Top Bottom