TerraNES2: No Change Necessary

OOC: Actually, I think I will just elaborate a bit on Asadal, which I had mentioned before. My region should be ok as it is.

IC: The bronze-city of Asadal, mentioned before, stands on the Eastern Peninsula (called Joseon by its inhabitants). They claim to be descendant from a deity, known as Dangun, and from a mighty bear-sprit. They worship these, and a pantheon of lesser wind, rain and water spirits, whom (they believe) maintain the proper working of the world.

If Cyprus is unclaimed, I would like to join as the Merchant Republic of Kition in Cyprus. It is a merchant nation that is a trading hub for many other cities in the Middle Eastern area. It is also noted for its abundant supplies of copper. I will post much more about its background later.

Got me all excited... :(

The last TerraNES suffered under spammers. So please, refrain from that this time around, new guys.

The last TerraNES suffered under spammers. So please, refrain from that this time around, new guys.

I was not one of those spammers!

Make sure me, Tycho, and LOE are not in the same corner again. It'll make for a better NES. Even though us spammers had a blast. :D It did get unbearably spammy by the end though.

In our defense, we created ~content~ for a slew of people to enjoy. It's a pity that it had to end, but I'll digress as we are supposed to keep TNES I conversations out of this thread and instead necro the TNES I thread back up in order to keep it out of the archives forever.

Expressing interest in returning to NESing via this NES. I'll keep you posted.

I'm interested in potentially recreating Ildaris or playing a steppe nation.

Tentatively claiming the Indus Valley - THAT IS IF NOONE ELSE HAS TAKEN THE SPOT. HAVEN'T READ THE THREAD YET.

The Indus Valley has room for like, 20ish city states. That said, Luckymoose already has a spot. Also, you'd jump in for Update 1. Same for you, mrrandom. Gemmy got it within the extended deadline though.

Remember, no exceptions. Well, other than this one extension due to schedule change. :rolleyes:

Ugh damnit I probably can't keep up with Luckymoose storywise.

Nevermind then. Not for now.

Edit: Nevermind

Name: Khedraa
Color: Dark blue

Would this work for people? :)

:bump: please let this be alive....

Top Bottom