Activate victory conditions midgame

Veneke

King
So, somehow, I managed to launch a game without any victory conditions activated. How that I happened I've no idea as the only one I've ever turned off has been Time but that's what seems to have happened.

I've managed to reactivate achievements using Firetuner so the game won't last literally forever. As I understand it though the moment Firetuner connects achievements are disabled.

I figure this is a long-shot, but just before I gave up on the game I wanted to check in here to see if anyone knows of any way to activate any of the victory conditions in a way that will still allow achievements.

Thanks in advance!

Assuming you enabled the VCs via Lua from the console (or if you didn't you'll need to find the Lua that FireTuner executed), edit one of the game core Lua files directly to execute the same Lua - eg upon opening the score dialog.

Reload the game from a save prior to ANY connection with FireTuner, open the score dialog (which will run the Lua code), close the dialog, save the game, remove the edits.

Job done

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

Top Bottom