A Mafia Game taking place in the East [Game Thread - Concluded]

Well, of the people voting for me today only two bothered to give any reason. And since that reason is my being blocked again, which means nothing since I have been blocked repeatedly and was likely to be blocked again so I would be an amazingly bad choice to perform the kill for scum, there seems to be a notable lack of reasoning against me. All the while there are a fair number of people who are being allowed to say very little or nothing and are seemingly being ignored completely.

Then there is this:

But it is true, you couldn't be doing any nasty things last night and somebody else was...

I would be very curious to hear more about this. It doesn't mean much as far as whether I am scum (since again, why would I be performing the kills?), but maybe it will make people stop pretending the relationship between kill attempts and me being roleblocked "proves" I am scum.

Oh, and Snerk since once again I have little choice.

This snerk wagon seems to have come about really quickly with little to no reasoning attached. I don't like it because it probably means behind the scenes shenanigans are happening.

Unless I see something substantial behind the wagon on snerk or a reason not to lynch him today I'll be pointing at Caelian.

After some private discussing, Snerk seems like a much better choice than Calien

The reason why I would choose Snerk over Caelian is simply: Caelian been blocked while kills and kill attempts have taken place.

Where as, last night Snerk was blocked and there was no kill or kill attempt. (that I know of, since a ninja may not want to come out and say hey I nulled an attack...)

The advantage of Caelian over Snerk is simply Caelian is going to comeup as a lynch target next time and do we really want the distraction to continue?

Like yesterday, either option is valid.

Care to elaborate on your results? Would be beneficial for people to clam role block and how they were.

Is that question to me? I was blocked so nothing new as far as scan results. If you want to know who blocked me I got double teamed: the samurai and the woman again.

Also it looks like you missed Verarde's vote for me in your list.

Updated missing vote in tally above. With remakes change it should be 5 votes each for Caelien and Snerk.

Yup that question was addressed to you. Thanks for the answer.

I have changed my mind. I don't think Caelian is a suitable lynchee.

The tally as it stands:

Caelian: spaceman98; Snerk; johnhughthom; Verarde; TFT (5)
Snerk: Sprig 二; BSmith1068; KingMorgan; Caelian; remake20 (5)

abstain: Riedquat

not voting: Legato Endless

First vote to break the tie ends the phase.

Then I sill do it! unvote; vote: abstain :p

Abstinence is not a virtue.

Legato, show yourself! You may not be the hero this town deserves, but you are the hero it needs right now.

It certainly seems to be that way… :hammer:

I won't flip a coin for this, because I've already laid down the rules, but I might not be online when people break the tie. If that happens, remember that voting ends there and then anyway, and I'll reorganise schedules whenever I log back in.

Legato has been absent on all forums... :( we are not going to see him.

To be honest, I was pretty sure I had already auto-ed out in this game, which would be a first for me in mafia.

My apologies Takhisis. A personal emergency came up for some people close to me, and I was rather inundated. As Pizza and Sprig can attest, this isn't normal behavior for me, which makes this particularly irksome.

Abstinence is not a virtue.

Legato, show yourself! You may not be the hero this town deserves, but you are the hero it needs right now.

Heh, that's fair. Well let's roll the dice then.

Vote: Snerk

Caelian's posts aren't quite what I'd like them to be (massive town hypocrisy here), but there's some actual content to them as a whole. I could be merely bitter about being initially mistaken in my assessment of their identity. Snerk's been pretty low profile in terms of analysis since the early game, which seems particularly strange for a player with an established reputation elsewhere. I'm also not fond of his downplaying the blocking ability, which looks rather...anticipatory. Hmm. Granted, this is based off a quick skim and not a full read through on my end, so I'll mayhap have egg on my face when this resolves, but it couldn't be worse than current complete lack of participation. Alright Lord Narrator, let's see how things fall.

I could be merely bitter about being initially mistaken in my assessment of their identity.

Oh, I never saw you guess. I was waiting to say who I was since it sounded like you wanted to guess, then I completely forgot about all that. I take it you have figured it out? I am curious what your initial, mistaken guess was now.

Top Bottom