Sheriff - 9/25/06

NavyDawg... Very good work :goodjob:

The Head and Hat are cut in half by the east Frame in the West direction of the Death flc. The Frames could be made larger to prevent this.

I recommend:
Attack-66 flc speed and perhaps brighter flash for the gun flash.
Fortify- 76 flc speed.
Run 46 flc speed.

Your units_32 does not have Civ Specific colors in the correct places so I made another Sheriff_units_32 for you as well as an Alternate SheriffSmall.pcx...IF you want them.

Attachments

• Extra_Sheriff_pcx.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 74
aaglo said:
A bit stiff on the animations, but cool :thumbsup:

That's from sitting on a horse all day long :D Nice unit.

No problem there NavyDawg, you have a Cool Unit and the death only has the head and hat very slightly cut through when he dies from the West direction. Not a Big Deal but thought you would want to know. Yes just a slightly larger frame size would do it.

I was just about to say that :lol:

Seriously, though, I'm seriously thinking of changing some clothing props on the Mithra Gunner (mainly removing the cat ears and tail) and giving her a cowboy hat to make cowgirl unit to go with this guy....

Cool unit concept, and the final product looks really good!

NavyDawg...perhaps not a big deal but the Skin on the Unit picked up more Civ Specific Colors. The Palette is ok but I sent you an additional palette I made that will totally prevent the Civ Specific Colors that are getting into this unit from being applied. Then you can apply the 2nd palette I sent you and all will be correct as far as color.
I am curious if you plan on rendering the last 4 frames for the East and West Death animations with a larger Frame size so the Sheriff's Hat and Head are not cut away slightly. Probably a 120 x 120 size would take care of it.

Vuldacon said:
NavyDawg...I sent you sounds for the Sheriff as well as the Flcs I changed the Speeds for and the adjusted .ini.
This units is now a proud member of the EFZI2 Scenario...Fun Unit...hope you like the sounds.

Vuldacon, big thanks for the alt flics and especially the sounds. They fit the unit perfectly! Check the first post to download this new update.

I'm pretty pumped that I have a unit in one of the finest Civ III scenarios. Glad he could find a home there, even if he is going to be eaten by zombies...

I'm pretty pumped that I have a unit in one of the finest Civ III scenarios. Glad he could find a home there, even if he is going to be eaten by zombies...
...NavyDawg... The Sheriff will be Killing many Zombies I'm sure and he is the ONLY Law around so he feels right at home. :D

Top Bottom