Aerial Views are possible!

lamotti

FFH2 addict
I know a lot of us run into this problem, we create new city views or we go to play a mod and the option is no longer there. We bluster in frustration, ARGH?! However, "carefully" backing up original files, you can mod the "original" conquest.biq and or ptw or vanilla. Load it into your editor, make the changes, and save city views into the location that the original game looks in. SAVE AND BACKUP just incase you screw up ;). I have been able to get city view to work on many of the mods out there, but not from loading "civ content" or scenarios, but by making the original play the mod as "new game" on the menu selection. It just takes some time to get it to work properly but if you backup all the files it will still work (I usually just rename the folders). I wrote this because I read one guy had made a nice mod drawing all the new city views and they wouldn't work for him. They don't in scenario or civ content or conquest, but they'll work if you edit the original game itself. (Any questions on "how to" and I'll gladly assist)

Why would you want to go to all that work to see the view? I had forgot all about.

Top Bottom