Steam Achievement Suggestions

Al-Iskander

Warlord
Apologies if there's already a thread on this. I searched, but couldn't find one.

This is inspired by how there's no achievements for Order civs to win Diplomatic victories, Autocracies for Space, or Freedom(s?) for Domination in BNW. I think I remember a early press release that suggested these victories weren't possible for those ideologies, but I'm pretty sure that isn't true now.

Anyway! Here's my (totally unsolicited) ideas:

• The End of History - Win a Domination Victory using the Freedom Ideology.
  • Unbreakable Union of Free Republics - Win a Diplomatic Victory using the Order Ideology.
  • Under the Iron Sky - Win a Science Victory using the Autocracy Ideology.
  • Steampunk Satellites - Discover Satellites before Combustion. (I did this recently and realized how silly it was :lol:)

What achievements would you all like to see?

I think it was that certain ideologies helped certain victories, not excluded others.

That is definitely how it's worked out in the release version. All the more reason to have achievements like the ones I've proposed - rewards for doing difficult things instead of comparatively easy ones :)

• Bigger Than Jesus - As England, perform a concert tour that makes your tourism influential in a Christian civ.
  • You Are Governated - As Austria, conquer America.
  • Rastafari Movement - As Ethiopia, successfully order three other civs to declare war on Babylon.
  • The D Is Silent - Pillage an American plantation after they captured one of your workers.
  • Sands of Time - As Persia, avert another civ from defeating you, the very last turn before they do so.
  • He's Counting Trees Now - As Russia, disband one of your units in a forest tile inside your borders.
  • Worshipped Worshipper - Win a cultural victory by being influential in civs which are influential to you.
  • Hunters Hunted - Conquer three civs, which have taken cities from you, in the same game.
  • NASAHU! - As Assyria, conquer England.
  • Cinq, Itsutsu, Cinq, Itsutsu - As France, expend a Great Musician the same turn your ally Japan expends a Great Artist.
  • Meatballs - As the Ottomans, export an influential amount of tourism to Sweden.
  • Ketchup - As Indonesia, export an influential amount of tourism to America.
  • What Did You Do To The Coffee?! - As Arabia, conquer an Austrian city with a Coffee House.
  • Communism Inc. - As an Order civ, establish 10 new international trade routes.

Those are the ones I can think of now.

Nazi Germany - Playing as Germany, conquer all your neighbors on a continent map
Imperial Japan - Playing as Japan, conquer an archipelago map
The Next Roman Empire - Playing as Rome, conquer all coastal cities on any map type

Cat Pictures in Morse Code - Research The Internet without having Computers.
Too Civilized to Bash Rocks - Win any victory without researching Mining. (you can get as far as Archaeology without it, and the Forbidden Palace is available, so Culture and Diplomacy are pretty viable options, and you could maybe go domination if you use Catapults early or it's a primarily naval map)

Top Bottom