[BTS] News: BOTM 259 Results and Congratulations

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
Well I gave you Monty on a map that could hardly be better suited to jaguars so I was expecting the results to be dominated by military victories - but to my surprise, they weren't! The silver medal went to a fastest diplo win (congrats @Powerfaker) and the bronze medal to a space race win! So it's congratulations to @ariosto for getting a bronze medal AND fastest space (1710 AD) on your very first ever GOTM entry! Oh I guess I should mention gold went to @Bemep42 for a domination. Yeah there were a couple of military wins!

Well done everyone who played and submitted. And apologies for the very late results.

Summary of Medal Winners:

Bemep42: 1505 AD Domination Victory, 413,860 points.

Powerfaker: 1620 AD Diplomatic Victory, 230,331 points.

ariosto: 1710 AD Spaceship Victory, 222,443 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Jovan Kukic: 1620 AD Conquest Victory, 205,803 points.

hhhawk: 1515 AD Religious Victory, 172,498 points.

smiregal: 1838 AD Spaceship Victory, 151,009 points.

Other Award Winners:

MarleysGh0st: 1838 AD Religious Victory, 101,988 points.

Jimmy Thunder: 1830 AD Domination Victory, 101,621 points.

sevnhuts: 1966 AD Spaceship Loss, 5,799 points.

donsig: 1760 AD Conquest Loss, 904 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Last edited:
Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Thanks very much for the map. It was a hectic introduction back into the GOTM series for me.

Incredible games from the medalists - I'm in awe of what some people here are capable of!

@DynamicSpirit I think you have copy and pasted the wrong results summary into your first post.

Thanks for the map, congrats to @Bemep42 . I could get 300k+ (and silver) if I triggered domination at T200 (more of less) instead of going for space, but 413k is way much more than I could get. Impressive! Will check out, why I am so much behind.

Top Bottom