• Domination

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Diplo

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Culture

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of the above. I prefer total points. Playing on a giant map, at quick speed and with an advanced start (Renaissance) is just too dicey any other way.

j/k

I prefer science victory since I am not a warmonger. Diplo seems kind of cheesy, but I will take a cultural victory if I back into it.

Domination. If everyone's not dead when the game ends, I've done something wrong.

domination.not has easy has before,but if it goes well ,you will be the sole ruler of earth
i also normally go for science-it works really well with domination in late game,has you can have both options
i havent try cultural yet,i never been good at it

Diplo, i like the idea of helping city states and gathering up allies and using spies and such to get the title of world leader, i never liked to war monger.

Currently Diplomatic because currently normally it is the fastest peaceful victory (unless playing a civ with tourism bonuses)

I have to go with Domination. However, that sometimes is interrupted by the AI starting the space race. Then I just switch gears to SV if I'm in position to try that or look at other ways I can beat them. I tend to panic if I see boosters flying!

I tried culture and science before but I get bored for some reason. I always end up attacking people or getting into defensive pacts hoping that someone will start a war.

Top Bottom