How to cancel open borders without war???

use your units to block their ways, usually just settlers and archeologists bother you, use your units to stand on antique sites or surround the settler to make it go backward

Use fewer than three question marks consecutively in any of your thread titles.

But yes, aside from declaring war, the deal stands. That includes denunciations.

I usually just never allow open borders. The AI likes to build cities right in the middle of my crap when I do that.

I usually just never allow open borders. The AI likes to build cities right in the middle of my crap when I do that.
Speaking of "building cities in the middle of my crap", recently I've been witnessing some occasions where the AI founds a city very far away from its empire core. Has anybody else seen this. In G&K the AIs were very conservative in the way they expanded, always expanding near the capital.

Speaking of "building cities in the middle of my crap", recently I've been witnessing some occasions where the AI founds a city very far away from its empire core. Has anybody else seen this. In G&K the AIs were very conservative in the way they expanded, always expanding near the capital.

Trade routes, that's why (or a popular rationale for them anyway).

Top Bottom