The Big Gamble - new GMR G&K game

Natural wonder pantheon. Then doubled with Spains trait. Is there an order you have to do that in? Or does it automaticly give out the best yield?

Everything get doubled for spain. Faith included. The Spanish inquisition will be strong!

Ethiopia. Your offer was intriguing but we have decided to decline. In the future we will offer citrus for those whales.

We are wondering if you have met any others or if we are alone in this giant world? The city-state of Geneva is to the NW of where I encountered your scout. More north than west.:scan:

Geneva? Hmm. I think I very convincingly talked one of their scouts into joining the japanese empire.

Ethiopia. Your offer was intriguing but we have decided to decline. In the future we will offer citrus for those whales.

We are wondering if you have met any others or if we are alone in this giant world? The city-state of Geneva is to the NW of where I encountered your scout. More north than west.:scan:

It's ok, some citrus will be very nice.

So far it seems we are alone in this continent. Our scout party is heading west.

Oh no, settler fight!

Another example of 'big gamble' :wallbash:

Building a trireme only to find out that both ends are ice! So lucky that we potentially have an inland sea.

To the Egyptians representative:

Move your scout out of the prime city location, or it will be moved for you. We, the Polynesian, understands that you wanted to put a city there, but we were there 1st and if necessary, we will settle a city nearby to prevent you getting this spot.

If you still want to be friend, you will comply with our demands, there is plenty of room for both our empire to expend, there is no need for you to go south.

If you still want to be friend, you will comply with our demands, there is plenty of room for both our empire to expend, there is no need for you to go south.

It looks like we will see some Maori warriors after this ultimatum.

I also think i'm on a island but i'm not sure yet...

I don't think the arabians have seen any other people yet either ... our scholars maintain that if there were other people in the world, they would have visited us already, therefore we must be alone!

Actually Banman, I just met you. The arabian lands is way south of the Polynesian empire.

Another example of 'big gamble' :wallbash:

Building a trireme only to find out that both ends are ice! So lucky that we potentially have an inland sea.

Dude, you should play chess if you want a fair setup. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom