Crusader Kings 2

If the killer's identity is public knowledge the dead person gets a red skull. It doesn't matter if it's murder or one of Ragnar's sons sacrificing Aella at a blot, they all get the same icon.

Spoiler :

Finally got around to forming the Kingdom of Israel. Took the easy route of starting as random Muslim and converting.

SO

Would anyone be interested in doing a succession game in 2.4.5?

I don't see why not, depending on game settings.

Normal ones I guess? And all DLC except maybe Sunset Invasion (though I usually keep it on because I never even get to the 1300s so I kinda forget it's a thing).

Succession means that we play a game segment based on ruler life, right?

Yeah, like if we're Normandy, I'd start as William and you'd play as Rufus when Willy dies.

oh a Succession game would be great. I don't think I have all the DLC though. I'm missing... Sword of Islam, Republics, Rajas, Horse Lords, Conclave

oh a Succession game would be great. I don't think I have all the DLC though. I'm missing... Sword of Islam, Republics, Rajas, Horse Lords, Conclave

Well 2.4.5 is pre-Conclave. We're probably gonna play as catholics or pagans anyway so you shouldn't have to worry.

I'm interested in this thing
Can't recall if I have Horselords or not.

Don't have sunset invasion but if that's in I'm out.

I have all the large DLC. I've never had a game long enough for Sunset Invasion to activate, but then I often leave it off anyway.

The only reason I'm considering leaving it on is because I've never actually seen them show up because I rarely even make it to the 1200s. It'd be really fun to swear fealty, convert to Nahuatl, and try to usurp the empire. Anyone who doesn't want to deal with that can go early.

But it sounds like most people don't even have SI so it's probably off the table.

No, it's pre-Conclave.

I'd be interested in participating a few rulers down the line if this gets going. I don't have Horse Lords yet but can snag it on the next sale if there's a few people in line ahead of me.

Oh and would this require all portraits/dynasty shields? I'm missing a bunch of those. Also don't have Sunset Invasion but it sounds like a lot of people don't.

Cosmetic DLC is never required, I believe.

Cool. Wasn't sure what would happen if, e.g. a character had a portrait from the Celtic Portraits pack and then someone without that pack loaded the game. As long as that doesn't cause issues, that's great.

Top Bottom