Earth Map with TSL for BNW

epsilon97

Chieftain
Hello all,

I play Civ V through Steam. What Earth Map with TSL mod do you recommend for BNW?

Thanks

Gedomn's Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack is a fantastic mod, allowing you to pick and choose between different TSL maps, and even pick and choose the Civs you want in them, in-game. It also allows for a variety of other options which change the map, more so than the regular advanced settings menu.

Gedomn's Yet (not) Another Earth Maps Pack is a fantastic mod, allowing you to pick and choose between different TSL maps, and even pick and choose the Civs you want in them, in-game. It also allows for a variety of other options which change the map, more so than the regular advanced settings menu.

Totally agree; the Y(n)AEMP has what are probably the best TSL maps out there. You should use 'em!

I'm playing on it right now with the mod to allow all the civs in the game and static pictures for them. Despite the turn times taking forever, it is fun. The only bad thing is I feel it limits the CS options a lot since the game has like 63 max slots or something. Some of the CS civs are probably at a slight disadvantage, but then again Venice is the strongest civ in my game, so maybe not.

Top Bottom