Modpack: Rise and Fall of Andean Civilization

I know you guys are busy, but is there anything I can do to help get the civs from this scenario released as regular mod civs?

Actually, if you're willing to put in the time, I'd be willing to let you have control of that territory. I started pulling the Wanka civ out but I just have too many other things going on right now. I'd recommend against the Chimu though, we're working on a total overhaul with a complete pre-modern unit set and some other things ;)

Sounds good - thank you! I hope your graduate studies are going well!

!:D It'd be awesome to make the civilizations their own mods. I absolutely love this scenario and would have tons of fun playing the civilizations outside the scenario.

As previously stated I love this scenario but I keep on having crash issues when the Spanish arrive. Trying to do turn 151 always crashes when the barbarians are doing turn. I've had this happen on all my games in the last 6 or so months as the Chachapoya, Chimu, and Chanka. I haven't played the other civs recently. I've tried reloading turn 150 which results in a crash and reloading earlier turns and playing again till turn 150 but it always crashes while trying to go to the next turn. I've uploaded my log files and would greatly appreciate if hangman, Framed Architect, or someone else can identify and fix the issue!

Attachments

• log copies.rar
    41.9 KB · Views: 126
Top Bottom