Sukritact's Events and Decisions

Hey guys. I started a game with Venice on Italy map (so cool), using the 3rd and 4th unique modifier. Everything looks fine and I read that the mods are compatible.
However the 4th modifier for Venice is a replacement for palace called Doge's palace and as you might guessed I ended up with no magistrates whatsoever which kind of ruined my game and I abandoned it.
Is there any way I can fix that - edit the code, some files or whatever. I really want to play this game. Or if the mod creator can update the mod that would be awesome.
From what I saw on youtube and from the little gameplay I did, this mode is so awesome, and all I want to do is try it out with my current set up.
Thanks.

So I changed the -2 to a -1, but with that Civ Specific Decisions don't show up in-game: I've broken the lua file. What's going on?

You probably broke something else accidentally. Or bad encoding while saving.

@Nikk: That should be fixed on 3/4th component's end

However the 4th modifier for Venice is a replacement for palace called Doge's palace and as you might guessed I ended up with no magistrates whatsoever which kind of ruined my game and I abandoned it.
@Nikk: That should be fixed on 3/4th component's end

I dug through your code to see where the incompatibility is, and I think this is due to the initial Magistrates being assigned to the Palace Building instead of the Palace BuildingClass, correct? If so, then I think this is the only line I need to add to the 4UC mod:

Code:
INSERT INTO Building_ResourcePerEra 	
			(BuildingType, 									ResourceType,			Quantity, 	InitialQuantity)
VALUES		('BUILDING_[b]NEWPALACE[/b]', 							'RESOURCE_MAGISTRATES',	0, 			2),

I'll also have to do this for any other civilizations to whom I give a new palace. Is the Palace Building tied to any other functions I should know about?

I got CTD nearly 90% of the time when there is an event, it's kind of disappointing :undecide: . I'm using Colonial Legacies (Canada, Inuit), Patria Grande (Chile, Argentina, Cuba, Mexico, Caral, Haiti), DJSHenninger's Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, Advancing Workers mod, More Luxury, More Pantheons, some of Pouakai's additional wonders, Chop Jungle provides Production, and obviously the Events and Decisions mod. Can anyone help me?

Can I know if it works on Mac?

I keep getting crashes everytime I have the 'decisions' to choose between two choices.

Please reply, thanks for reading.

@sukritact

in 'CoreDecisions_EN_US.xml', I found some awkward thing.(sep 20, 2015, uploaded version)

TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_LANGUAGECOUNCIL_ENACTED_DESC and

"TXT_KEY_DECISIONS_UNIVERSITYGRANTS_ENACTED_DESC is same.. is it intended??

Your mod is great and I like very much. And I am translating this mod to Korean. can I participate in the localization of your project?

If you're getting CTD's on certain events, the only solution seems to be to cut the events part of EnD out.

And yeah testing the latest version, I too also get CTD's on certain events, I have no idea which ones though.

Can you post your mod list and logs?

I just started a new game with events and decisions (1st time) playing as Phoenecia
Is it normal that i can build cataphracs at start :S and that there is a barbarian camp with cataphracs?

sukritact, tell me please, did you fix Atilla's decisions bugs
832? You didn't answer, so maybe you didn't noticed or I gave you bad description?

A while back playing as Germany, I had an event that had something to with a Meteor shower.. I think? (NOT the infamous "Comet Sighted!") It occurred either during Industrial or Modern era and had two choices, one gave 2 free Great Artists, the other 1 free Great Scientist! I haven't had it happen to me anymore, so I wonder is that something that is supposed to happen to every Civ if it reaches the appropriate era, or are there some other conditions that need to be met to trigger the event? Or is it just totally random apart from the era requirement, I suppose?

It was a cool surprise, I was falling behind on tech, so a free great Scientist was very welcome! :)

Sorry if this has already been answered, but can't the events and decisions be downloaded through Steam? I was surpriced not to find the mod when I viewed the downloaded mods ingame.

You can't find this mod on Steam. Can you blame Sukritact for that? :p

apparently steam isnt friendly to some downloads but im not sure how it isnt friendly to some downloads, remind me again why it isnt friendly to downloading?

I'm experiencing random crashes with it, it happens durring random events.
I am using the following mods with events and descisions on Mac 10.9:
* Helios space station wonder
* Enhanced user interface
* Reseed
* Bold and Brash custom painting
* Info Addict
I am using the latest version of CIV 5 on steam with all DLC.

Top Bottom