"Shadow" schedule

hahahaha, I am loving this. :)

While you guys are sitting there bleary eyed and gulping gallons of coffee it is just 1pm here in Thailand.:goodjob:

agh, I lost 1 minute in installing because the pictures weren't updated in there :(
I though that Kael was just joking with us and gave us the old link...

wait what do i press at gameflood? and its ffh2 .30 right?

oh my god - I'm freaking out I can't figure out how to download it!!! I can't find the button on the Gameflood site!

wait what do i press at gameflood? and its ffh2 .30 right?

there is a tab "Play" then click "instal files" also you should have the download manager open. and alow active x control

nevermind thx wicshadend everybody else.

I closed down pretty much everything else to maximize bandwidth for this monster. It's like the Internet is giving birth.
To Madero.

click that play button, and then install files. then click that dont use download manager (or use if you have it)

1 Hour 14Mins left...

plz somebody answer what do i press at the gameflood site?

Click "Play" then select "Install" you'll get to a page about downloading a Gameflood Manager if you don't have it already, click "Select Traditional install".

Mine will be done in 8 minutes. *goes to make some tea*

I just got home from band practice, kissed my wife and told her not to disturb me till Christmas. I stopped at the store on my way home and picked up a 6 pack of Amp so I am good for a couple days at least... 20 minutes to go till DL is done... **Glares at modem**

hmm :( I'm stuck with dial-up here at home and probably won't even be able to go to my dad's office or back to college to download it until at least Christmas, since I'm still pretending that I haven't gotten BtS yet (it was a Christmas present form my sister, which she gave me several moths early so long as I pretend not to have it, and to wrap it for her)

Oh well, my first Shadow version will probably be a lot more stable than yours. :p

Edit: When did all the smilie faces get santa hats?

Top Bottom