Kathys graphic modcomps

The Cavalry and Cuirassier riders on a camel, and Zlatkos WW1-Cavalry converted to a camel rider.

Made on Hydromancerx's request.
Download here

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1562.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1562.JPG
    280.3 KB · Views: 171
I made some leaderhead-Reskins last week. Not all are good enough to upload, but the better ones will be uploaded.

First a leaderhead I made long time ago from SaibothLiehs Bunny-girl:
Evita Peron.

Download here

The second one, based on Kamahameha from The Capo and Methyl Orange: Desmond Tutu, South African Archbishop and Nobel laureate for peace.

The third and last one for today: Kofi Annan, former General Secretary of the UN. A reskin of cfkanes Morgan Leaderhead.

I use the suger planter graphics from Colonization. I use it for a CEO, so she does not plant sugar.

Hm, nets for the court would be very fine. Thanks for your offer, Hrochland.

I played only once Colonization . I did not like . The model but I hid it and now I'm trying to use . Just do not know if she has an animation in which sows any plant . That is the purpose for which the unit I wanted .
I see , unit Can found city and there is an animation hurt - it probably throws a stone? I do not know but , as is it with planting plants :(

Court I have downloaded and do network :)

I do not think she is planting anything. The reason is, that this graphic is used for a settler-unit. I am affraid, the workers in the town (including the surrounding area which they work for the yields) do not have any animation.

Hmm . So it is not the correct unit for me. Do you know if anyone has tried to put in a planter worker animations ? Or replace the worker body by planter body?

BTW : here is court :)

Attachments

• tennisplatz.rar
    37.4 KB · Views: 208
I think it could easily be done to add another units body (from colonizaton, for example) to the worker. If you say, the sugar planter (or another unit from colonization, please specify which) would be okay for you with workers animations I will try it.

Edit: Thanks for the tennis court.

Hmmm . I did not know that you can. I tried it many times and always without success . So far I have only managed to add new head :(
If you try to put the planter body into a worker from civ4 , it would be good .

Glad to help you with anything else , of course .

I succeded with the sugar planter (I used the hardy pioneer from colonization, who also has worker animations). You need to rename the Bones in the original file, then it works.
Do you want the sugar planter, or do you prefer a male unit, like the cotton planter or the tobacco planter? I will do it for you.

This is awesome . With my bad English I saw some tutorials , but maybe I'm stupid. :( I can do a buildings only :)
Woman planter as worker would be great. I need it as a special unit which will give my new wonder.
Thanks you very much
Hroch

Here you can find the unit.
You did so much models for me, that it is good to give something back to you.

I have made another Ballsta unit, based on the EE2-Ballista converted by Walter Hawkwood. Unfortunatelly it is not animated, :( but if someone could do the animations for it, it would be great (the model has already bones, but no animations).
Download here
It was inspired by the Scorpion Unit from Age Of Empires 2 - Age of Kings. :king:

Top Bottom