What era is your favorite for war

I like the ancient stuff as the technologies play a really big role and it brings more of a risk with it. It just really sucks if you're near atilla. The information wars are also cool, as your ideologies can bring massive benefits and the size of it all makes it feel like an epic final battle

Probably Industrial and beyond. Artillery just adds a whole new era to warfare and later in the game you get some really fun units to play with like Tanks and Helicopters and such. I would love to see how GDR's work. I have never used a Giant Death Robot before, and they look really intersting and making late game combat really interesting.

I had them once. A CS started gifting them to me during a Science game.

I didn't use them, but I did see them in action; gifting them in turn to Montezuma, who was bearing the brunt of Bismarck's aggression, made for some hilarious fireworks. Conquer this!

Anything before Industrial, Artillery just make it to easy in my opinion if the AI forgets how to use planes. Also considering the fact that the AI also sees to have lots of trouble using Arty themselves.

Top Bottom